Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Ivara complete, Gauss postponed

Vulbjorn

42 minutes ago, Casardis said:

Have you tried contacting DE to see why you cannot add chest armor and Grendel in a collection?

They're notified now and will resolve it. It's not really that big of a deal. 

Ok! I do have another question though. You wrote Grimstone Cleaver "(Longsword skin)" in the title, but isn't it a Heavy Blade? Seems a bit confusing since Longswords, or just Swords (DE can be quite inconsistent) are the category for Skana, Dakra Prime and such swords IIRC.

EDIT: Not like it would matter since you categorized it under Heavy Vlade anyway.

2 hours ago, Casardis said:

Ok! I do have another question though. You wrote Grimstone Cleaver "(Longsword skin)" in the title, but isn't it a Heavy Blade? Seems a bit confusing since Longswords, or just Swords (DE can be quite inconsistent) are the category for Skana, Dakra Prime and such swords IIRC.

EDIT: Not like it would matter since you categorized it under Heavy Vlade anyway.

Oh, no no, it is heavy blade. I got it confused, since I'm used to calling two handed blades longswords (i.e. in real life) and in Warframe longswords are hand and a half. I'll go rename it, thanks for pointing out.

Finally decided to rework Ash (long time coming, no idea why I was putting him off for so long). As neck piece is no longer an option, I had to redesign helmet from the ground up, as old one just didn't fit anymore, and was outdated. Bringing up his materials and textures up to my new standards too. Hope you like centipedes. Images under cut.

Spoiler

unknown.png unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

23 minutes ago, Vulbjorn said:

Finally decided to rework Ash (long time coming, no idea why I was putting him off for so long). As neck piece is no longer an option, I had to redesign helmet from the ground up, as old one just didn't fit anymore, and was outdated. Bringing up his materials and textures up to my new standards too. Hope you like centipedes. Images under cut.

Hide contents

unknown.png unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Now he look more like Ash then Nekros, nice job dude... 😊👍👌👏 But on the chest part is he have 10 boobs or what? 😂

i am a really big fan of the "chitin plates" some of your infested have, like nyx and the ash directly above. as an oberon main, i was a little sad that he didnt have the chitin on his wendigo skin (skin color layers didnt give nice results). the fact it was named wendigo and not making it a wendigo bothers me too, but ill nerd myself till the cows come home if im let. lol. as for new frames, i would love to see your take on an infested titania or a better looking nidus

14 minutes ago, MathiasAdemar said:

i am a really big fan of the "chitin plates" some of your infested have, like nyx and the ash directly above. as an oberon main, i was a little sad that he didnt have the chitin on his wendigo skin (skin color layers didnt give nice results). the fact it was named wendigo and not making it a wendigo bothers me too, but ill nerd myself till the cows come home if im let. lol. as for new frames, i would love to see your take on an infested titania or a better looking nidus

That's mostly due to a fact hat Oberon happened when I still didn't really know what infested are, and was using pretty outdated modelling pipeline.

7 minutes ago, MathiasAdemar said:

dont get me wrong, it was an oberon skin, so i bought it. and i made a nice organic edgelord with it too. lol. i just have a bad habit for nitpicking, so try to take anything i say with a grain or two of salt.  ^_^;

I entirely don't mind. Don't be afraid to criticize me, or what I do. 

I know you can't make guns, but I would love to see your take on an infested sniper. I always pictured it's "scope" being an eye ball with an optic nerve that would line up with the 'face'. And maybe it shoots hollow spines, or little maggots that burrow and explode. I dunno. But the idea intrigues me.

11 hours ago, Aramisaki said:

oh god i really REALLY hope that grendel set makes it T_T i'll buy it in its entirety day one, budget be damned

Thanks, but be careful with your budget, and only get my stuff if you have spare change. 

5 hours ago, Vulbjorn said:

Do you reaaaaally want more Excalibur skins, tho.

Not really, but i do want some for wukong... He need some love and his tennogen skins looks really good on prime body 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An absolute fan of your work, Vulb. Infested are my personal favourite faction for WF, so your skins are a blessing for myself and many other fellow minded peeps.

And out of curiosity, have you ever thought of taking some influence from Dead Space in the form of the Hive Mind and Ubermorph's 5 head dots?

latest?cb=20110130024452

Archived