Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Ivara complete, Gauss postponed

Vulbjorn

17 hours ago, Pineapplecow said:

update????? 

Virtually finished, just need to finish some sculpting on top of Night's head. Just optimizing stuff now and fixing minor issues. Also, working on her Combined form a bit. Some images under cut. (P.S. Accidentally broke Day's hanging rings again, please ignore those, I'll fix them)

Spoiler

d9ef2d5251.png5d56fc1667.png

P.P.S. just realized that she kinda looks like a Hinox. bfe983f036.png

Equinox is finished and uploaded, I am absolutely finished too. 18 hour crunches do not work well for my sanity. Changed a lot of bits and bobs on her, actually, surprisingly large amount. Here's the page https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1503279452 AAD3DE070AE389D4A679E9AB01FFA399C69D6DFE

P.S. I plan on mkaing majority if not all of the frames eventually, so Zephyr is probably in plans. But next one is Ash.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication, vulbjorn. Equinox’s combined form is really well done, it’s like a checkerboard; very different from what we’ve seen so far.

I look forward to its release!

edit: looks like the day and night form retain the same color mapping, though? 😞

Thanks for liking my stuff, I really don't deserve all the attention I'm getting. 

I have included several tintmaps, but I think DE will use the one where Day and Night have same color map, due to how Equinox is fundamentally made from the ground up. It is absurdly complex, and up until last week I haven't realized why Day uses only tint 2 and 3 and night only 1 and 4, or something like this. If I were to redo her to properly fit default EQuinox script, it would mean remaking entire skin from pretty much ground up

In short, both forms will be more complex looking than default equinox, but they might (not entirely sure) be NOT inverse of each other. Sorry for disappointing, I failed to understand how exactly she works only until recently. This mistake will not happen again.

Révélation
Il y a 2 heures, Vulbjorn a dit :

Equinox is finished and uploaded, I am absolutely finished too. 18 hour crunches do not work well for my sanity. Changed a lot of bits and bobs on her, actually, surprisingly large amount. Here's the page https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1503279452 AAD3DE070AE389D4A679E9AB01FFA399C69D6DFE

P.S. I plan on mkaing majority if not all of the frames eventually, so Zephyr is probably in plans. But next one is Ash.

Look good, now you can sleep for the rest of the month :).

I just hope, if you end up getting it (and if it gets into the game, obviously) you like it. If I can, I will try ask to DE to use a custom tintmap which WOULD allow swapping. It is already made, but might be difficult to use in-engine, which is why DE might not use it.

12 hours ago, Vulbjorn said:

Man, both you and Hitsu San are trying to clean out my wallet.

On 2018-09-04 at 4:55 PM, Vulbjorn said:

The metallic tint anctually works here, will you be including it on more frames in the future?

That looks awesome, and now I am super excited for infested Ash! I would love it if he had like... chitinous tentacle-claw type things coming from the back of his head, kind of like his Scorpion helmet. And if he looks more crunchy and arthropod-like, he would look good with his prime parts.

Man I love your work.

7 hours ago, Crashen said:

That looks awesome, and now I am super excited for infested Ash! I would love it if he had like... chitinous tentacle-claw type things coming from the back of his head, kind of like his Scorpion helmet. And if he looks more crunchy and arthropod-like, he would look good with his prime parts.

Man I love your work.

I think you'll like how he looks, I'm definitely making him very insectoid looking.

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎04 at 12:27 PM, Vulbjorn said:

Thanks for liking my stuff, I really don't deserve all the attention I'm getting. 

I have included several tintmaps, but I think DE will use the one where Day and Night have same color map, due to how Equinox is fundamentally made from the ground up. It is absurdly complex, and up until last week I haven't realized why Day uses only tint 2 and 3 and night only 1 and 4, or something like this. If I were to redo her to properly fit default EQuinox script, it would mean remaking entire skin from pretty much ground up

In short, both forms will be more complex looking than default equinox, but they might (not entirely sure) be NOT inverse of each other. Sorry for disappointing, I failed to understand how exactly she works only until recently. This mistake will not happen again.

Nah bro, you deserve every bit of it. You are spending days out of your life just to please others and using your skills while you are at it. Not sure if you are well compensated (or at all) but the fact is, people love your artwork you bring to the table and that is enough to be proud of imo. But it making it into the game is a whole other level of epicness. I run your Wendigo Oberon skin and love it. Hoping to see one for Nidus and Inaros down the road as well; thank you for what you do bro.

Archived