Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Ivara complete, Gauss postponed

Vulbjorn

1 hour ago, Vulbjorn said:

Nikana released here. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1687855678&searchtext=

And now, to start immediately work on Harrow! He's gnarly, he's twisted, he lost his Sunday school license - and now he's officially in works! Super early sketchup.529bbf741f.png

It's only in it's early stages and this Harrow Infested is disgusting me already. I love it.

The head for Ash Enenros is much too big for his body. Also, the ponytail seems a big chunky/flabby. Otherwise, beautiful skin. 

Also, maybe consider a shared name for all your infested skins and helmets like Faven did with Graxx? Better branding and less effort. 

Actually, his head is similar in size to his default Ash helmet, which is pretty pinheaded for his massive body. Main bulk comes from his horns, and big tail that attaches behind, but it's balanced out by his neck addition (not visible on the screenshot here). He perhaps looks more massive there because of layered neck that slaps on top of Ashe's normal neck.

43da394dd6.png

For now, I'd say I'm content with it's size, but if more people and DE note that head is too large, I'll probably change it.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Vulbjorn said:

A little update on Harrow.

WAAAAARGH! Oh god.

I mean, "WAAAAARGH" in a good way (a response that any good Infested design should elicit!), but still. It's so pleasantly gross. The colour scheme subtly seems to suggest both Harrow himself and a few existing Infested weapons like the Lesion and Dual Toxocyst. This is great work. If I had critique of any kind, it barely counts but I doubt the helmet would easily integrate with any Harrow skin besides this one. It could be the same way with the skin vs. any other helmet; I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question when u make a skin can u also change its abilities even a little?
I mean are tennogen artists even alowed to do that?
because some ingame skins do have this feture like the nidus delux skin.
So i was wondering how does a nekros infested skin sound like?
Like just picture an infested ancient like creature that summons infested versions of grinier, corpus and...
double infested? hehe
i mean nekros' 1st, 2nd, 3rd can't realy be changed tbh. But 4rth.. 🤔
it would be intersesting to see a nekros skin with infested minions from your art style since u have a lot of expirience on making infested skins
also i realy hope that the infesyed ash skin comes out, in my opinion that and your loki skins are your best :) 

edit: also how about a chroma one?
I mean if u make his primary colour into green
he will look realy piononish,

if u change his skin into a more infested looking like i think it would be a great infsted cosplay

1 hour ago, InfernalDrag0n said:

I have a question when u make a skin can u also change its abilities even a little?
I mean are tennogen artists even alowed to do that?
because some ingame skins do have this feture like the nidus delux skin.
So i was wondering how does a nekros infested skin sound like?
Like just picture an infested ancient like creature that summons infested versions of grinier, corpus and...
double infested? hehe
i mean nekros' 1st, 2nd, 3rd can't realy be changed tbh. But 4rth.. 🤔
it would be intersesting to see a nekros skin with infested minions from your art style since u have a lot of expirience on making infested skins
also i realy hope that the infesyed ash skin comes out, in my opinion that and your loki skins are your best 🙂

TennoGen artists cannot edit the abilities of a Warframe. The reason why the Nidus Phryke can is because it's a Deluxe skin made by DE, so they have more control over what they can change.

I bought the Wendigo skin for Oberon a while back, and while I love that skin to pieces, I have an issue with it. I can't use the default shoulder armor on Oberon Prime. I've been able to work-around the issue with Naberus, but I'd like to use the skin as it was intended.

Hey, sorry for that, I've been bringing it up with DE periodically, it's something that needs to be fixed serverside. I can't really do anything on my side, as all files are provided to DE. Sorry again.

19 hours ago, Vulbjorn said:

Hey, sorry for that, I've been bringing it up with DE periodically, it's something that needs to be fixed serverside. I can't really do anything on my side, as all files are provided to DE. Sorry again.

Not a problem. It's just DE being DE at this point.

Hey, I've just purchased your new Skana skin and it looks fantastic as usual (too bad I can't apply it to my Zaw).

Anyway, after purchasing all your great work, I just want to say thank you for expanding the Infested aesthetic in Warframe. I loved Xenomorphs as a kid, I mained Zerg in Starcraft, I play Nurgle and Tyranids almost exclusively in WH40K, and without your stuff, I would only enjoy playing Nidus and Saryn (and really just Nidus, because Saryn is still press-4-to-win after 6 years). Thanks for making the game for fun for me!

Looking forward to that sick Ash skin.

• 1 month later...

Archived