Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Ivara complete, Gauss postponed

Vulbjorn

53 minutes ago, Vulbjorn said:

I'm reworking Ash a bit. Here's new head. He'll glow less too.  

P.s. regarding Equinox - I have a hunch, you won't need to wait for too long.

Ok that is cool,so after this what is next chest armor or what? 🙂

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

Ok that is cool,so after this what is next chest armor or what? 🙂

I have some ideas in my head. I need to get myself in shape after great Summer Depression of Overheated Couch Slobbering. I definitely want to make a chest piece, and currently working on two syandanas, one of which is mental looking (it will look kinda like vampire squid).

I need to start concepting stuff for the next frame too, but not sure who to pick yet, so that's entirely open for suggestions.

27 minutes ago, Vulbjorn said:

I have some ideas in my head. I need to get myself in shape after great Summer Depression of Overheated Couch Slobbering. I definitely want to make a chest piece, and currently working on two syandanas, one of which is mental looking (it will look kinda like vampire squid).

I need to start concepting stuff for the next frame too, but not sure who to pick yet, so that's entirely open for suggestions.

You know I'm not suggesting this frame for any reason *cough*besidesthefacthisprimeisalmostguaranteedandhe'smyfavoriteframe*cough* but Atlas would be really cool in an Infested design. His origin already suggests some sort of involvement with them and he is obtained by defeating a boss of the same faction, it would make a bit of sense. 

6 hours ago, (XB1)Futarrari said:

Ive bought both the Rhino and Oberon skins , hope you create a Nidus skin someday . 

I think Nidus already have skin like this, and this artist create all this skins from him. He is taking inspiration from Nidus to other warframes... so mybe is better for him to start with Excal because his horn style, then Wukong,Baruuk,Inaros, Garuda,Hydroid,Hildryn, Revenant,Wisp for her legs and that is all that can bee interesting in infested style... 

On 2019-08-10 at 4:41 PM, Vulbjorn said:

Infested Hydroid would be awesome. It is a pity you cant use the Hydroid Prime body, but he already lends himself well to an infested style, what with all the tentacles and turning into slime.

Revenant could be interesting, but his wispy fire might be a challenge.

Maybe frost? Make his legs/feet look like giant boney stumps or something.

10 hours ago, Crashen said:

Infested Hydroid would be awesome. It is a pity you cant use the Hydroid Prime body, but he already lends himself well to an infested style, what with all the tentacles and turning into slime.

Maybe frost? Make his legs/feet look like giant boney stumps or something.

An infested Hydroid would be awesome.

Here is my challenge. V:

Definitely a “Deep Sea Infested” Hydroid that is equal parts insanely creepy /scary...

AND

...insanely beautiful using bioluminescence to highlight it’s hideous, Other-worldly countenance.

On 2019-08-14 at 3:35 PM, Crashen said:

I'm down for Revenant. Its been a year and he does not have a full tennogen reskin yet. There is room here to re-imagine the frame in way that makes it the default (a bit like how Hitsu San's Youkai is like the default Ivara in my mind).

If you ever want to segue into the sentient theme its a good time with the new war coming. I also love the emissives. It gives him a very distinctive appearance but hah, I want an alt look that is less like an eidolon toad.

So far it seems like Hydroid, Wisp and Revenant are the most popular. You know, Hydroid kinda sounds appealing, even though I typically don't really like playing him.

...Oooor, alternatively, seeing as I haven't made an Excalibur skin, now would be a perfect time to release twenty or so of those in a row.

I know you've previously said you won't do Saryn for a long while since she has so many skins, but would you consider her as a possible candidate for "next frame?" I think that comment of yours is at least a year old by now, so I'm wondering what your thoughts are now.

37 minutes ago, Casardis said:

I know you've previously said you won't do Saryn for a long while since she has so many skins, but would you consider her as a possible candidate for "next frame?" I think that comment of yours is at least a year old by now, so I'm wondering what your thoughts are now.

I might, when I finish these skins. I need to increase my production one way or another. For now, focusing-focusing on Harrow and Ash.

7 hours ago, (XB1)Valen Warden said:

I'd like to see if you could make Mag an infested skin. Not sure if she's very kind to the infested style, considering how minimal she is, but I'd still like to see.

Her helmet has a lot of potential... you know, instead of her usual "space" looking head, her helmet could be filled with swarming infestation

14 hours ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

I don't know if it'd meet the requirements and limitations of Tennogen, but I'd love to have an Infested Limbo helmet where instead of removing his hat, he'd instead pop off his entire head to reveal a Nidus maggot (or somesuch) sitting in the neckhole.

Probably not the entire head but under the cap, or whatever is on top there could probably be some kind of oozing critter underneath.

14 hours ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

I don't know if it'd meet the requirements and limitations of Tennogen, but I'd love to have an Infested Limbo helmet where instead of removing his hat, he'd instead pop off his entire head to reveal a Nidus maggot (or somesuch) sitting in the neckhole.

2468124-6372219962-MIB_h.jpg

Archived