Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Ivara complete, Gauss postponed

Vulbjorn

1 hour ago, Vulbjorn said:

I like Empusa. I also found Adze somewhat fitting, or I could just call her Lilith, which is not very imaginative, but would fit.

As an avid Garuda fan, is there any chance you could share a progress update?

This one will be an instant buy, so I'd love to see what the full model will look like, if possible. 🙂

4 minutes ago, BillyMancer said:

As an avid Garuda fan, is there any chance you could share a progress update?

This one will be an instant buy, so I'd love to see what the full model will look like, if possible. 🙂

It's not entirely... complete yet, and I also "exploded" her, to work on different parts, but sure, here it goes 

Spoiler

pxWOko0.jpgbB45uig.jpgPCPe4os.jpgoUNgyV7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey. Pssst. I have a secret, would you like to know a secret? 

Garuda is up now https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/garuda-tiamat-4c3fd33fb9b34bb689da1f91c7d979d2

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1973543755&searchtext=

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Don't tell anyone. It's a secret to everybody.

P.s. apparently, my render setup got #*!%ed, so I'm redoing images right now.

Love the detail on the ribbons, I was curious what you'd do with it since just being perfectly geometric would look really off. Very clever indeed!

Edit: if the nighthunter v2 wings which got updated to be less insane get added, those 2 might be an instant buy together. 

4 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

How did you made the cloth look ripped? Ripped section of cloth made translucent, perhaps?

Additional texture, opacity map over the cloth piece. Only works for 2D pieces, like Garuda's cloth. DE doesn't seem to mind, so she will have these ripped tassets.

Thinking about it, maybe it would make more sense to make more glossy "bloody" cloth start from the root of her flaps (still living tissue) and end in rough, dead white skin?

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Excellent name choice, the thing looks great. Are those drippy helmet bits going to be wiggly I wonder? Overall the helmet looks sweet, almost like a mutated cow skull.

Yes, they will be wiggly. Still early WiP, so expect heavy changes all over. Will have this type of detailing on his body. wY6eMe1.jpg

Grendel's mesh is extremely pleasant to work with, but I wish he would be fatter.

Archived