Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Ivara complete, Gauss postponed

Vulbjorn

I kinda feel guilty because I feel like I didn't go as nuts with Volt's helmet as I could've. So have, as an apology, an early WiP of infested backpack syandana. It will undulate and breathe. I don't even know, do I redo Volt's helmet to be more... infested?.. Do I ship with two? Can I even ship with two?.. What do, many option, little time, need more coffee.

Spoiler

d135d2b417.jpg6745b43d69.jpg

Il y a 3 heures, Vulbjorn a dit :

I kinda feel guilty because I feel like I didn't go as nuts with Volt's helmet as I could've. So have, as an apology, an early WiP of infested backpack syandana. It will undulate and breathe. I don't even know, do I redo Volt's helmet to be more... infested?.. Do I ship with two? Can I even ship with two?.. What do, many option, little time, need more coffee.

You can't ship with two but you can always submit it as a separate entry like Faven did when reworking his Graxx helmets.

13 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

You can't ship with two but you can always submit it as a separate entry like Faven did when reworking his Graxx helmets.

Aw. Then I'll ship Volt with current helmet, after I work on texture for it a little bit more. It's not bad... I think? 

On 8/31/2017 at 8:52 PM, Rekkou said:

@Vulbjorn  Whatever you do DO NOT FOLLOW that vlada guy's idea. It's not even his idea, he just photoshopped it from Ignus Dei's personal concept art. You'll get into trouble if you try making similar design.

aleph__the_first_promethean__by_ignusdei

actually he did say that if someone wanted to make something based on it that it would be okay as long as they ask for permission

On 8.1.2018. at 9:21 AM, Vulbjorn said:

Aw. Then I'll ship Volt with current helmet, after I work on texture for it a little bit more. It's not bad... I think? 

Vlot helmet Is more like fish from PoE its ok from profil but from the back and front its like something missing. So what is your next infested frame are you working? Scorpion Ash,horned Excal or maybe devily Loki? 

7 hours ago, Vulbjorn said:

My Curmachaera is intended to be a dual-sword skin, applicable to all single and dual swords.

P.S. Need better name.

https://www.google.rs/search?q=assassin+creed+origins+name+swords&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiumKLcu9DYAhXGZFAKHb8FDq8Q_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=518#imgdii=c4zLWmfe5Os64M:&imgrc=KFplGBrgEEtG6M:  toxic fury dual-khopesh 😂👌

Usually after concepting I take all the interesting to me concepts and mush them into something nice, so that tentacle will probably fall off on final product. Also, ignore third one, it's stupid and I'm not sure why I included it there.

I just like the shape of the 4th one its pretty and its nice how It becomes deformed on the left side of its head if you need something nice to replace the tentacles with you can use the wings on the side of 2's head.it would look cool too if it curved around the head. just my opinion tho im' sure the end result will be gorgeous. #prayingforlokiprimeandedoprime:heart:i also like how the horns on the 4th lean down to neck lvl it gives it a nice feel.

Little problem that some of helmets looks like oberon helmet style but for me firts helmet with blue light look amazing 🤔,because he have nice looking shape of the head and he has a jaw. There is not that much good looking helmet for him that have that part of the helmet,the most of the his helmet dont have jaws and I dont like because of it. But your version have and because of that helmet looks much normal and cool looking. And horns are 100% loki style. 😊👌👍 so please please focusing on working first helmet. And you can use horns from the sides to look shorter like in helmet version that have green lights...or in purple

I personnally like symetry, epsecially for an helmet like Loki's one.
I think a mix between 2nd with the horn of 1st (the one straight one on the left).

Maybe some asymetrical details such as tentacles going out of some holes in one side would be good but in my opinion, an heavily asymetrical helmet wouldn't fit Loki.

Il y a 19 heures, Vulbjorn a dit :

So, I quickly sketched up today some Loki helmets, not going into detail, but mostly just looking for a form and silhouette. Thinking of making this one HIGHLY asymmetric. Which one do you like the most?

53b520c133.jpg

Wow, very cool art style. Personnaly i like the second one from the left (the green) if i have to choose one.

But, strangely, it reminds me more of Oberon than Loki.

Oh man, I need to get drawing again! I used to do quite a bit of conceptual character design back in the day and seeing those Loki helmet designs has my creativity needing a pencil and paper! 

Whenever I thought about Vulbjorn potentially making an Infested Loki, I always kind of imagined his "hammerhead" appearance being reworked into a series of small descending Hormagaunt arms with slender spikes wrapping inwards towards the face. Almost a "Predator-esque" look, if you will. Even somewhat similar to a ribcage, but with the chest cavity open and not connected. 

As for a more asymmetrical look, I could think of something similar to a Canifex arm cannon with the green energy sacs or tubing and putting it on one side of the face or his right, less-armored leg. That'd be awesome! 

On 11/1/2018 at 9:24 PM, Vulbjorn said:

So, I quickly sketched up today some Loki helmets, not going into detail, but mostly just looking for a form and silhouette. Thinking of making this one HIGHLY asymmetric. Which one do you like the most?

53b520c133.jpg

I'm voting 2 from the left and 5 (bottom). Nr. 3 makes him look like a space-ship. >_>

Archived