Vulbjorn

Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Infested Harrow WiP

1 hour ago, Vulbjorn said:

Nikana released here. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1687855678&searchtext=

And now, to start immediately work on Harrow! He's gnarly, he's twisted, he lost his Sunday school license - and now he's officially in works! Super early sketchup.529bbf741f.png

It's only in it's early stages and this Harrow Infested is disgusting me already. I love it.

Posted (edited)

The head for Ash Enenros is much too big for his body. Also, the ponytail seems a big chunky/flabby. Otherwise, beautiful skin. 

Also, maybe consider a shared name for all your infested skins and helmets like Faven did with Graxx? Better branding and less effort. 

Edited by Jamescell

Posted (edited)

Actually, his head is similar in size to his default Ash helmet, which is pretty pinheaded for his massive body. Main bulk comes from his horns, and big tail that attaches behind, but it's balanced out by his neck addition (not visible on the screenshot here). He perhaps looks more massive there because of layered neck that slaps on top of Ashe's normal neck.

43da394dd6.png

For now, I'd say I'm content with it's size, but if more people and DE note that head is too large, I'll probably change it.

Edited by Vulbjorn
  • Like 1