Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resizing window mode?

i.Faust

Question

Without changing the in-game video resolution. Like stretching an image, make it bigger while reducing the image's quality.
I also can't afford to switch screen resolution because I usually do my art commissions while the game is on.

I also don't like going full screen since it feels like I am getting motion sick, also I alt+tab a lot...
The borderless window is tied to my screen's resolution, so I can't change it....

5 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

bet the people you go on missions with love it when you go AFK to do art work while they try to finish the mission

Who says I am AFKing during a mission? Of all the possibilities, that's the ONLY thing you can see? Really?

44 minutes ago, Mk_1 said:

There's an option somewhere in visual that says "Keep aspect ratio" or something like that. That'll let you resize without stretching.

I can only see Aspect Ratio and it didn't work.
For now, I am just trying to get used to full screen at 1080p. Just hate the alt-tab part since screen goes black for a sec and disables my color calibration for a few sec before having it back on. XD

Edited by i.Faust

11 hours ago, Mk_1 said:

Set the Aspect Ratio to Auto and it should be better. I wasn't on my computer so I couldn't check what it was exactly when I replied first.

Tried that as well, it still stretches the game's video resolution and at the same time increases its quality. 
I played the game at fullscreen with 1080p yesterday and it seemed fine until I got motion sickness later that night.

Edited by Yaerion
Moderated content removed.