Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime: Update 21.6.0

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Noktin said:

Thanks! Fix some other bugs too please:

Opening item in the market and opening a link from chat (mods, weapons etc) freezes any UI (and screen becomes darker) with menu (pause menu, navigation, arsenal etc) until player hits /profile to exit the screen and the UI is reseted either by changing map (starting a mission, going to dojo/relay);
Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in the Index and "infested salvage" modes: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);
Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.
As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

2 minutes ago, chrisx1125 said:

Could kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles get some attention?

And could the unbounded overlay map have a review?

lol called it. its like you people cant help your self.

8 minutes ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

thanks for the update

inb4 the "y u no fix my bug yet?!?!" spam

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

In order to accommodate incoming Relics and keep the total number of Relics as low as possible, the Ducat value of the following items will be changed from 100 to 65 (Future Relic placement of these parts will also have them appear in the Uncommon [silver] tier):

Changes

• Riven Slot capacity limit has increased from 60 to 90! With 90 as the new Riven Slot capacity limit, this gives room for 30 of each Riven school (Primary, Secondary, Melee) which we believe has been a common request! 

No such thing as "Ducat value of the following items will be changed from 100 to 65". They already were. I hope one day you will be transparent about this, so that we can sell them before the nerf.

Concerning riven slots, thx for the increase. Now, please, increase more. 90 is still not enough. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hydroid’s Undertow now displays an ability counter of how many enemies are currently submerged.

This is nice.

Riven Slot capacity limit has increased from 60 to 90!...  which we believe has been a common request! 

No, the request, as least as far as I'm concerned, was for more modularity (for example, remove the variability on the properties themselves), which would be one less layer of RNG, and that much more streamlined, meaning that much less data footprint - and/or any kind of result determinism.

As to the limit increase... With Riven "crafting" as it is, no thanks. Fool me twice, and all that.

Edit:
Also, I seem to remember having been actively penalized for buying into the system to begin with.
nty.

Back in May of this year we made numerous fixes towards the Razorback Armada, and with another Armada to appear soon we took a second look at the Polymer friction involved with this non-useable Blueprint.

Again, nice.
Anticipating, rather than reacting. I approve.

Reloading can now be interrupted by throwing the Javlok, and can be thrown after depleting all primary fire without having to wait for it to fully reload.

Niche, I know, but: Yum.

Fixed being able to walk on top of Grineer Spy Vault consoles when attempting to hack. This resulted in accidently tripping alarms and canceling the hacking.

Awesome.
If you could kill momentum when interacting with terminals too, that'd be nice. Regardless, thanks for this.

Fixed Growing Power scaling indefinitely for Clients as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/833798-growing-power-scales-infinitely/

tl;dr - Growing Power doesn't grow anymore.
alternate title: Growing Power.

Edited by Chroia

That ballistica prime has an interesting feature, so it basically puts Synoid Heliocor's ally creating effect to shame. I wonder how well it would work with units that summon other units.....

Edited by Cebian

Just now, ElusiveTater said:

So i had this random thought, if the kuva fortress moves around the star map, then why don't the planets orbit?

They used to, in Starchart 1.0, and it was super hard to find the planet you wanted to play on. You had to go hunt around for it every time you wanted to do a mission. It's fine for one gimmicky location that most people barely go to, but for every planet? No thanks.

17 minutes ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

thanks for the update

inb4 the "y u no fix my bug yet?!?!" spam

What else is there to say? It's either a corny hydroid joke or asking for a fix. Saying good job DE literally helps no one.