Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime: Update 21.6.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed initiating a Self Revive consuming a Vazarin New Moon revive. Its design predates the Self Revive and wasn't intended to work together. 

Any reason why this can't be reverted? Zenurik, Naramon and even Madurai have far stronger passives than Vazarin, and all of them effect only the player while Vazarin has nothing to benefit the player actually using it. How was this any different than a teammate being able to instantly revive you by pressing X and consuming a charge?

• Like 2

So many cool changes. That ballistica prime sounds awesome. 

One problem though. The inbox clearing. A lot of older players have old messages saved for sentimental value, I myself have an old j-3 golem stalker mark that I refuse to delete, but with this change that will be gone, and with it a portion of my past. May we please get the ability to lock a couple of messages to prevent them from being cleared? I'm not asking for much, just maybe 5 or so would do. 

Riven Slot capacity limit has increased from 60 to 90! With 90 as the new Riven Slot capacity limit, this gives room for 30 of each Riven school (Primary, Secondary, Melee) which we believe has been a common request! 

So no increase to the 'free slots' then... so this is basically please feel free to spend more plats on slots then

• Warframe’s first Prime Sentinel, Wyrm Prime, has had its base Health increased from 100 to 225! 

Great for those that have it.... would be nice for it to be released again though for those that don't actually have it.

It's nice that it's been reduced, it was stupidly expensive considering drop rates, but loads of us actually wasted tonnes of polymer bundles trying to get the puncture mods but kept getting the easy to get elsewhere 60/60 status mods.  So any chance we can get another resource booster weekend to allow us to 'replenish' our polymer supplies. 

• Like 1

• Reloading can now be interrupted by throwing the Javlok, and can be thrown after depleting all primary fire without having to wait for it to fully reload.
  • Fixed being able to throw an unstable Lunaro ball at ultra fast speeds due to high latency in Lunaro.

Thanks a lot and I hope there will be more to come.

• Fixed initiating a Self Revive consuming a Vazarin New Moon revive. Its design predates the Self Revive and wasn't intended to work together. 

Does this mean we cant Self Revive anymore? If so, bummer, it was one of the things that gave Vazarin more value. .-.

8 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Does this mean we cant Self Revive anymore? If so, bummer, it was one of the things that gave Vazarin more value. .-.

you can still self revive and it takes you 1.5 seconds for a self revive. you didnt need to spend an instant revive on that.

Haven't played much in the past couple month but this is the second time they lowered the Ducats on Rare parts.
And if I recall it right it was kind of promised that it won't happen again.

All together I have lost like 3k ducats so technically I need to get 150 of those uncommon items to be at 0.

Edited by PETI258

8 minutes ago, PETI258 said:

Haven't played much in the past couple month but this is the second time they lowered the Ducats on Rare parts.
And if I recall it right it was kind of promised that it won't happen again.

All together I have lost like 3k ducats so technically I need to get 150 of those uncommon items to be at 0.

What [DE]Danielle was saying in that post is that they were going to inform us beforehand because the change in Ducat value in February happened suddenly:

"We apologize for the sudden change, and will try our best to give you advanced warning come any future changes for Ducats."

This time they did warn us:

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specific Auto-generated messages will be removed from your Inbox 30 days after opening them to clean up some unnecessary database space. Only the following time-sensitive Inbox notifications will be affected:

• Stalker Death Marks

This may sound silly, but a little warning about this change would've been nice. I've been saving Stalker Death Marks for over a year to use as a scene for a video, and suddenly they're gone.  If I'd known they were going I would've recorded while I had them.

Picking up disarmed thrown Secondary weapons (Kunai, Castanas, etc.) will now display the context action “Pick Up Thrown Weapon” instead of “Pick up Auto Pistol”. 

This brings flashbacks of discussions with UX guys. Just put "Pick Up Weapon" for everything ...