Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime: Update 21.6.0

[DE]Megan

DE I appreciate new things but let me play the game with others please. I pay for a good connection, I have a decent system with no errors or viruses but your game. Your game alone constantly puts me into a countdown leading to a game where only I can host in order to play with others and you seem to let this problem go just to insert something shiny and chrome each and every time you update. Can you make the foundation solid instead of buying new drapes each week with these 'fixes'? Please? Thanks.

4 hours ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

"i don't gain anything by showing gratitude" is what i just read. I don't think you are a person i want to interact with anymore.

Ahh but you are wrong. I don't post here asking for things for my gain, I am doing so to bring criticism to the table. If your friends mother cooks the worst meal, sure you say thank you politely, but you try to avoid her cooking afterwards (if that makes sense). Just saying thanks DE and good job, creates the fantasy everything is fine. Not realistically.

Ballistica Prime
The beauty of this luxurious gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose. As an added bonus to the Ballistica Prime, enemies killed from its Charged shot within (50 meters) range will now turn into friendly ghosts for 7 seconds! 

*throws hands up* JUST WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST STEALTH PLAY WITH BOWS?!?! first corpses alert enemies so it's no longer possible to stealth with bows in large areas because the corpses fly all over the place alerting 20-30 enemies with no way of dissolving them to avoid alerts. And now the "improved" version of the secondary Bow type weapon creates a brain dead Ai ally that alerts every enemy under the sun to your existance? I give up..... you clearly hate stealth for some reason ... ivara out :< I'm just going to wait till all my bows get replaced by Vuvuzela's and Vuvuzela prime for the last confirmation... 

3 hours ago, -PP-Ighanim said:

No hard feelings Megan but this prime access is the first prime failure in the history of warframe,I hope that Scott will try to refine this horrible product into something better.

I disagree. Hydroid prime looks fantastic, the weapons are cool, and the prime accessories are very nice.

Entitled much?

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specific Auto-generated messages will be removed from your Inbox 30 days after opening them to clean up some unnecessary database space. Only the following time-sensitive Inbox notifications will be affected:

• Stalker Death Marks
  • Invasion Battle Pay
  • Double Credit and Affinity Weekends

I just cleaned my inbox last week...

RIP

4 hours ago, -PP-Ighanim said:

No hard feelings Megan but this prime access is the first prime failure in the history of warframe,I hope that Scott will try to refine this horrible product into something better.

In Warframe; Prime = Looks better (+minor stats buff)

You'll tell me when Hydroid Prime doesn't look better than the original...

And if you think it's a failure just because it's Hydroid and "no one likes Hydroid", well you're just wrong lol.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being able to walk on top of Grineer Spy Vault consoles when attempting to hack. This resulted in accidently tripping alarms and canceling the hacking.

Definitely did not fix this, just ran Pago(Kuva fortress) solo, trying to get Harrows helmet and some other mods/relics and "walked" on the objective with Ivara in Prowl. Set off alarm on I believe the "B" objective.

Edited by ThePostman4149

Just saying IMO Hydroid Prime tentacles look awful the texture looks like squid tentacle covered in poo and sand

normal Hydroid's tentacles were pretty, transparent and wattery with slight energy color at the bottom of tentacles

why such visual downgrade? :/ that squid texture dosent even look right its awfuly patched together like it belongs in a game from year 2000

that is kinda enough for me to not get Hydroid P and stick to normal Hydro

such a shame i like his prime skin but can't stand that new tentacle effect.

anyways those were my 2 cents

Edited by Lythael

My game has not been able to launch since this update.  I've tried everything under the sun and it seems to be a bug. The message I get is:

Update Failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly.

I put a Tech support ticket in but it wasn't resolved. It basically said try again in 24 hours.

Edited by drstalker00

I just got stuck in the tentacle swarm animation, with Hydroid Prime repeatedly fist pumping in the air and replaying the sound.
I couldn't walk, jump, use abilities, or switch to operator. Pressing esc stopped the animation, but I could not shoot.
Using either 1 or 4 ability again caused it to get stuck until I pressed escape.
After I became unstuck again I was unable to shoot, pick up reactant or ammo/energy/etc.
Launching the Zenistar disc fixed everything somehow.

I was using Hydroid Prime, Rakta Cernos, Ballistica Prime, Zenistar. Rakta Cernos was the active weapon, and no ghosts were created by Ballistica near that time. Zenistar disc might have been out initially, but not sure.