Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime: Update 21.6.0

[DE]Megan

• "Riven Slot capacity limit has increased from 60 to 90! With 90 as the new Riven Slot capacity limit, this gives room for 30 of each Riven school (Primary, Secondary, Melee) which we believe has been a common request! "
  • Who requestet that can you tell me pls, because it sure wasnt me the last 20!!!! Sorties either a Focus Lens or a S#&$y Ayatan Sculpture . I did not receive one melee Riven Mod since you "Raised" the Drop chance

""

• Fixed initiating a Self Revive consuming a Vazarin New Moon revive. Its design predates the Self Revive and wasn't intended to work together. """
  • noooo why :((( i love autores snif snif :(((((((( another neff vazarin..
  •  

Hydroid is really not the best in anything so i suggest adding a mechanic to his pool where allies standing ON TOP sink by getting dmg immune and able to travel with hydroid as he moves arround with his wave (also healed if he is using the augment). This will allow for some sick saves and team combos. Allies getting knocked down? Just pool and wave towards them to pick them up from the sticky situation or wave and then pool. THIS will surely make him actualy fun to use + allies can always jump out of the pool or roll.

On 9/2/2017 at 9:06 PM, Karantal said:

Hydroid is really not the best in anything so i suggest adding a mechanic to his pool where allies standing ON TOP sink by getting dmg immune and able to travel with hydroid as he moves arround with his wave (also healed if he is using the augment). This will allow for some sick saves and team combos. Allies getting knocked down? Just pool and wave towards them to pick them up from the sticky situation or wave and then pool. THIS will surely make him actualy fun to use + allies can always jump out of the pool or roll.

or you could get the augment for the pool and just heal everyone that touches you :o 

5 hours ago, Fylas said:

or you could get the augment for the pool and just heal everyone that touches you :o 

And sit there watching how people who touch me stand still and die to a bombard or scrorch or napalm or anything high enough level with me unable to even come out of pool like a little (insert female dog here) owned by common creeps when frames like wukong/nidus/limbo have immortality? Oh well...*goes behind someone and covers their eyes*
- Guess whooooo. 
- Um. Whoooo? 
 NOT HYDROID.

Edited by Karantal