Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, God_Wrathias said:

Megan please I am freaking out right now I bought the Hydroid Prime Access On Pc and It gave me Oberon Prime Acess I'm scared shaking I don't know what to do cannot calm down help me please I just want the Hydroid Prime Access not my money back change it please :(

Our Support team are investigating your ticket now - hang in there for their response!! 

23 minutes ago, God_Wrathias said:

I need help I bought the Hydroid Prime Access but all I got was the Oberon prime access I'm shaking right now scared, confused and already sent a ticket but I am so panicking I cannot calm down I'm freaking out omg help DE please 

Are you on xBox? hydroid prime access isn't out there yet

15 minutes ago, Stella1430 said:

Where can i find a list of the new relics?

5 minutes ago, Stella1430 said:

Hi Megan

Is there a list to show what the new relics are?

so that i can know what tipe of relics i need to farm

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

Just Ctrl+F "Hydroid Prime" :]

Edited by RubenRosas

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Please note that we are working on a Ballas narrated Hydroid Prime trailer to come at a later date. When the Plains of Eidolon train nears the station we will have more available hands to produce this.

Will it be 2x long the usual to compensate again? :P

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

11909051253e24d612b6e13526844077.jpg

Rise from the ocean’s depths with Hydroid Prime Access!

HYDROID PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:
· Hydroid Prime: Command the ocean’s fury with this king of gold and silver.
· Hydroid Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the king of the sea with all-new Glyphs!
· Nami Skyla Prime: Forged by a forgotten master, these exquisite blades are bounty from a golden-age long gone.
· Ballistica Prime: The beauty of this luxuriously gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose. As an added bonus to the Ballistica Prime, enemies killed from its Charged shot within (50 meters) range will now turn into friendly ghosts for 7 seconds! 

t4khdgp.jpg

HYDROID PRIME ACCESSORIES:
· Sardin Prime Sugatra: Hook this silvery sleek Sugatra onto any blade.
· Spritsail Prime Armor: The swooping lines of this prime armor evoke a ship at sea.

You can also find Relics in game containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Hydroid Prime, Nami Skyla Prime, and Ballistica Prime.

Check out Hydroid Prime Access here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

Sweet

6 minutes ago, RubenRosas said:

Only the Tentacle Swarm package (USD 139.99) and the Prime Accessories package (USD 49.99) include the 90 days boosters:

https://www.warframe.com/prime-access 

Question on this. Just came back to game and wondering if the duration on these boosters stack. So if I have 30 day booster active will a 90 day booster give me 120 or will the 90 override the 30?

Edited by -Dissolution-

32 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Where's the trailer???

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Please note that we are working on a Ballas narrated Hydroid Prime trailer to come at a later date. When the Plains of Eidolon train nears the station we will have more available hands to produce this.

Not trying to be an a hole, but shouldn't a prime trailer come out BEFORE the prime warframe comes out? Or is it you just didn't care enough about Hydroid to give him one like you did all the other frames? Guess that's why we got the quality of life "reworks" instead of better thought out, planned out reworks? Yes the changes were a good adjustment, but not fully the rework Hydroid deserved. Not really fair to us Hydroid mains.

Edited by (XB1)N7ShadowedSoul