Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Megan

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Please note that we are working on a Ballas narrated Hydroid Prime trailer to come at a later date. When the Plains of Eidolon train nears the station we will have more available hands to produce this.

Given the Ballas model we were shown at Tennocon, I would say Ballas' voice actor is busy recording lines for Plains of Eidolon atm. ;)

13 minutes ago, -Dissolution- said:

Question on this. Just came back to game and wondering if the duration on these boosters stack. So if I have 30 day booster active will a 90 day booster give me 120 or will the 90 override the 30?

Indeed, the boosters duration accrue, meaning that purchasing or attaining additional boosters while a booster is already active will add their time to the preexisting one, in your example you'll have 120 days :]

Also the duration is calculated in days of real time (as opposed to time played in the game).

Edited by RubenRosas

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

11909051253e24d612b6e13526844077.jpg

Rise from the ocean’s depths with Hydroid Prime Access!

HYDROID PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:
· Hydroid Prime: Command the ocean’s fury with this king of gold and silver.
· Hydroid Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the king of the sea with all-new Glyphs!
· Nami Skyla Prime: Forged by a forgotten master, these exquisite blades are bounty from a golden-age long gone.
· Ballistica Prime: The beauty of this luxuriously gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose. As an added bonus to the Ballistica Prime, enemies killed from its Charged shot within (50 meters) range will now turn into friendly ghosts for 7 seconds! 

t4khdgp.jpg

HYDROID PRIME ACCESSORIES:
· Sardin Prime Sugatra: Hook this silvery sleek Sugatra onto any blade.
· Spritsail Prime Armor: The swooping lines of this prime armor evoke a ship at sea.

You can also find Relics in game containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Hydroid Prime, Nami Skyla Prime, and Ballistica Prime.

Check out Hydroid Prime Access here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

when the acess start

9 minutes ago, RubenRosas said:

Indeed, the boosters duration accrue, meaning that purchasing or attaining additional boosters while a booster is already active will add their time to the preexisting one, in your example you'll have 120 days :]

Also the duration is calculated in days of real time (as opposed to time played in the game).

Appreciate the response, good to know.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ItsPopOutGang said:

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ItsPopOutGang said:

already has it need to be fixed tho cuase its not in the shop and only the 59.99 cosmtic stuff is in the shop

but yet is you go to that link at the botton of that post only the 

Edited by (XB1)Zantotter1

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)N7ShadowedSoul said:

Not trying to be an a hole, but shouldn't a prime trailer come out BEFORE the prime warframe comes out? Or is it you just didn't care enough about Hydroid to give him one like you did all the other frames? Guess that's why we got the quality of life "reworks" instead of better thought out, planned out reworks? Yes the changes were a good adjustment, but not fully the rework Hydroid deserved. Not really fair to us Hydroid mains.

Give them a break.

They could have held this Hydroid PA for another week, like they had done in the past. We usually didn't immediately get a new PA after the ending of a previous PA. Usually we would have to wait for another week. I love the trailer too but so glad to even get my hand on the PA today. Second, I prefer them to take time to do Ballas Prime trailer correctly and make one that would work well with a full development of the lore later, and not also holding back PA for another week. Finally, things happen... could be internally - staffs on vac, voice actor, main equipment broke down, etc...

2 minutes ago, ndantony said:

Give them a break.

They could have held this Hydroid PA for another week, like they had done in the past. We usually didn't immediately get a new PA after the ending of a previous PA. Usually we would have to wait for another week. I love the trailer too but so glad to even get my hand on the PA today. Second, I prefer them to take time to do Ballas Prime trailer correctly and make one that would work well with a full development of the lore later, and not also holding back PA for another week. Finally, things happen... could be internally - staffs on vac, voice actor, main equipment broke down, etc...

They probably should have held it for a week. Or at least, a day, to let Oberon prime cycle out properly and Hydroid prime cycle in. 

5 minutes ago, ndantony said:

Give them a break.

im not to hurt over this to be honest im wondering when were gonna get the new tenno gen stuff