Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Megan

Well, not sure how to let [DE]Megan know of my issues, but I recently went to Xbox store and purchased only visible hydroid pack for sale, which was the armor/sugutra, and all I received was the platinum.

Know DE said they were fixing it, just trying to figure out how to submit a 'ticket' so to speak.

Anyone else having any success?

1 hour ago, God_Wrathias said:

Megan please I am freaking out right now I bought the Hydroid Prime Access On Pc and It gave me Oberon Prime Acess I'm scared shaking I don't know what to do cannot calm down help me please I just want the Hydroid Prime Access not my money back change it please :(

Megan can't help you, wait for your ticket to be answered.  Seriously I've seen you post this all over the forums, calm down, it will get resolved :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)frozen phantom9 said:

you know whats up

I was really weighing the pros and cons between a Prime pack or the water bill. Then I realized not once has anyone in my group complained about the smell of my frame and came back to my senses.

Sometimes I wonder where my heads at.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

11909051253e24d612b6e13526844077.jpg

Rise from the ocean’s depths with Hydroid Prime Access!

HYDROID PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:
· Hydroid Prime: Command the ocean’s fury with this king of gold and silver.
· Hydroid Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the king of the sea with all-new Glyphs!
· Nami Skyla Prime: Forged by a forgotten master, these exquisite blades are bounty from a golden-age long gone.
· Ballistica Prime: The beauty of this luxuriously gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose. As an added bonus to the Ballistica Prime, enemies killed from its Charged shot within (50 meters) range will now turn into friendly ghosts for 7 seconds! 

t4khdgp.jpg

HYDROID PRIME ACCESSORIES:
· Sardin Prime Sugatra: Hook this silvery sleek Sugatra onto any blade.
· Spritsail Prime Armor: The swooping lines of this prime armor evoke a ship at sea.

You can also find Relics in game containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Hydroid Prime, Nami Skyla Prime, and Ballistica Prime.

Check out Hydroid Prime Access here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

Are you traking that only the accessories are in the XBOX ONE market? and the only review of it is from so person named Krimson Klaww saying he bought it but didnt even give him the items? why was it released if it wasnt ready? I cant buy what isnt there or isnt working

4 minutes ago, -Dissolution- said:

I was really weighing the pros and cons between a Prime pack or the water bill. Then I realized not once has anyone in my group complained about the smell of my frame and came back to my senses.

Sometimes I wonder where my heads at.

But wouldn't buying Hydroid be like paying your water bill?  Just you know, warframe water bill.

Is the sacrifice for the final tier of red veil going to change? I have been working on that via steel meridian and am at the final tier and it requires a trin p chassis. 

EDIT: I decided to not be lazy and read the patch notes and got my question answered. Goes to show what one can do if they just take initiative. Back to lazy now.

Edited by (PS4)jonnyblaze1976

19 minutes ago, ndantony said:

Give them a break.

They could have held this Hydroid PA for another week, like they had done in the past. We usually didn't immediately get a new PA after the ending of a previous PA. Usually we would have to wait for another week. I love the trailer too but so glad to even get my hand on the PA today. Second, I prefer them to take time to do Ballas Prime trailer correctly and make one that would work well with a full development of the lore later, and not also holding back PA for another week. Finally, things happen... could be internally - staffs on vac, voice actor, main equipment broke down, etc...

The problem is every other frame has received their prime trailer BEFORE the warframe came out. That's how they build hype for prime access which can causes more people to actually buy it. That's just better for business; not releasing it way after once PA has already calmed down. We will think its cool when it does come out, but by then most people will have already farmed the Hydroid/NS/BP & have them. So there's not too much point anymore at that point. But no all they have been doing, is making the excuse that they have all hands on POE. Because of this, things that actually need some attention like the Hydroid REWORK get passed over on. That's why we got the QOL changes not a rework. To be honest that's not being fair to the frame itself & the people that actually enjoy & main Hydroid.

Furthermore they choose to rush things & send Hydroid out a week earlier & look now console isn't working for the Prime Access. So once again console tenno don't get a working product out the door. We have to wait again for a hotfix to fix the hotfix then get a hotfix that fixes those hotfixes. Way to do things properly.

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)N7ShadowedSoul said:

The problem is every other frame has received their prime trailer BEFORE the warframe came out. That's how they build hype for prime access which can causes more people to actually buy it. That's just better for business; not releasing it way after once PA has already calmed down. We will think its cool when it does come out, but by then most people will have already farmed the Hydroid/NS/BP & have them. So there's not too much point anymore at that point. But no all they have been doing, is making the excuse that they have all hands on POE. Because of this, things that actually need some attention like the Hydroid REWORK get passed over on. That's why we got the QOL changes not a rework. To be honest that's not being fair to the frame itself & the people that actually enjoy & main Hydroid.

Furthermore they choose to rush things & send Hydroid out a week earlier & look now console isn't working for the Prime Access. So once again console tenno don't get a working product out the door. We have to wait again for a hotfix to fix the hotfix then get a hotfix that fixes those hotfixes. Way to do things properly.

But Hydroid is effective now, and he was before.  He doesn't need more work, most ppl i know who think that are bad w/him.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RubySchneeRos3 said:

But Hydroid is effective now, and he was before.  He doesn't need more work, most ppl i know who think that are bad w/him.

Yes he's effective been effective if anybody knows that's its me. I'm a Hydroid main & probably have more time spent on Hydroid than you do on most of your frames. What you fail to realize is that's not my point. My point is DE tends to make excuses for not fixing things, doing things right, or not giving things attention that actually need it.