Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, -Dissolution- said:

Do you have a reference for this? Not saying you're wrong or even complaining but from my experience in troubleshooting anything it would look like the problem stems from DE if two completely different platforms unrelated to one another have the same issue.

Just saying

Exactly what I think. I even created a support ticket last time this happened and I noticed. Didn't even get a reply tho do i don't really trust DE on this.

Just now, (PS4)MilkyyLG said:

How do u know that? It's not the first time this happened. DE will say it's Sony/Microsofts fault. Sony/Microsoft will say it's DE's fault. 

it's the first time I've seen it as I just said in another post that the game seems to have updated fine all the links are in place sony marketplace and xbox store don't have the correct pack in them and as I said that to me seems like a sony and MS issue not DE in my opinion at the end of the day I'm just like everyone else here using guess work and speculation

20 hours ago, -Dissolution- said:

Do you have a reference for this? Not saying you're wrong or even complaining but from my experience in troubleshooting anything it would look like the problem stems from DE if two completely different platforms unrelated to one another have the same issue.

Just saying

Exactly!, from my experience delays happen very rarely all the time when a release comes out, not just only Prime Access, but also Games, Movies, Cars etc... etc... i can go on and on and on, and they all have the same thing when it comes to there release.... Delays!!!.

So this is not enormous deal of the century of waiting for a New Prime Access, for me at least so park your butt down on your seat and wait for it if you have to or do something else or go to Bed and wake up and see if it's out yet or wait for it later or wait for another day for it, any of those is better then waiting for it on here!!.

It'll come when it comes!!, enough said. 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealixer said:

it's the first time I've seen it as I just said in another post that the game seems to have updated fine all the links are in place sony marketplace and xbox store don't have the correct pack in them and as I said that to me seems like a sony and MS issue not DE in my opinion at the end of the day I'm just like everyone else here using guess work and speculation

Your full of BS. Game did an update on xbox all it did was remove oberon from the ship market. Prime access says coming soon, no packs showing. LINKS are not in place. If you go to Xbox market only prime assessories is showing. 

THAT'S a DE issue for not in game and MS issue in Xbox market. So its both their issues

Edited by (XB1)Grimsfate0

Just now, (Xbox One)Grimsfate0 said:

Your full of BS. Game did an update on xbox all it did was remove oberon from the ship market. Prime access says coming soon, no packs showing. If you go to Xbox market only prime assessories is showing. 

THAT'S a DE issue for not in game and MS issue in Xbox market. So its both their issues

well it seems that xbox is more messed up than PS4 then as PS4 game updated perfectly fine I've got hydroid prime access link and everything so I'm not full of BS I was using what data I had to hand

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)N7ShadowedSoul said:

Not trying to be an a hole, but shouldn't a prime trailer come out BEFORE the prime warframe comes out? Or is it you just didn't care enough about Hydroid to give him one like you did all the other frames? Guess that's why we got the quality of life "reworks" instead of better thought out, planned out reworks? Yes the changes were a good adjustment, but not fully the rework Hydroid deserved. Not really fair to us Hydroid mains.

I mean the past couple primes have released then had the trailer follow at some point after. Valkyr took quite a bit for her trailer. As for the rework, I feel like it stuck with his theme pretty well and gave him some decent synergy (maybe not the best). Can't win them all though.

28 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Grimsfate0 said:

Your full of BS. Game did an update on xbox all it did was remove oberon from the ship market. Prime access says coming soon, no packs showing. LINKS are not in place. If you go to Xbox market only prime assessories is showing. 

Hydroid and his gear is obtainable.

Ok guys, put this in perspective.

DE promised they could get their Hydroid up but ran into some unexpected problems. Anyone old enough to drink just a wee bit too much knows how this feels.

Have some sympathy.

Also, it's not the size of your hotfix that matters but how well you patch it.

No really, I swear.

Honestly.

man usually i stick up for DE when something goes wrong but you guys dropped the ball on this. between people recieving the wrong prime access and some not having any access its a real shame. Why announce 4 hours ago that hydroid prime access is available but when you log in nothing is there and there is no communication or updates on whats going on? With hydroid p already being a tough access to sell this hurt the chances even more.

It's just mistake in communication between us and DE of it's coming release today that's all, i have no doubt it will come very much sooner then we think, or i could be wrong it'll come when it comes like i said before, so please refrain from making huge Speculations/Guesses or this will end up being a mind fudge for everyone involved, not saying it's a bad thing to speculate but engrossing allover it to much is!!.

We are not getting anywhere fast by debating any further then we need too with this Topic to make this fix possibly go any faster then it needs too, and i can't see making Hydroid Prime's Access and it's Accessories unplayable and inaccessible could possibly make it go any faster to release sooner then needed too in order to get what you want from it, my suggestion is to wait for it and get it then when it's fully functional/playable for us all to buy then repeatedly talk about that could be solved much better by letting it come on it's own accord/time given.

It's not going anywhere but in our Prime Access sooner or later, and that's all i have to say about it guys.

Edited by (XB1)Maxwolf900

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Maxwolf900 said:

It's just mistake in communication between us and DE of it's coming release today that's all, i have no doubt it will come very much sooner then we think, or i could be wrong it'll come when it comes like i said before, so please refrain from making huge Speculations/Guesses or this will end up being a mind fudge for everyone involved, not saying it's a bad thing to speculate but engrossing allover it to much is!!.

We are not getting anywhere fast by debating any further then we need too with this Topic to make this fix possibly go any faster then it needs too, and i can't see making Hydroid Prime's Access and it's Accessories unplayable and inaccessible could possibly make it go any faster to release sooner then needed too in order to get what you want from it, my suggestion is to wait for it and get it then when it's fully functional/playable for us all to buy then repeatedly talk about that could be solved much better by letting come on it's own accord/time given.

It's not going anywhere but in our Prime Access sooner or later, and that's all i have to say about it guys.

Do you know what run on sentences are? If not this is a PRIME example of it. A bunch of random thoughts that do not make any sense whatsoever. Please learn to use correct English next time. Like a lot of other people you are missing the point of this. The point is do not make deadlines/promises/date to your gamers if you can not come through on them. They said August 29 it would be available, well for console its not. End of story whether its DE like usual or maybe MS/Sony it still not being delivered when they said it would. But since DE has rushed this like they do a lot of things it has not been done right no surprise. I would have rather have them wait the usual week to get S#&$ correct then deliver another faulty update/patch/hotfix.