Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partner Glyphs - Wave 11.5 Guiderino

Star_K1ller

Wow nice list, wanna add that I give codes to any followers, subs or ppl who just ask me on Twitter, Twitch and Discord, leaving my details here so u can update (you are only missing Discord so here it is https://discord.gg/XRcXgE4 ), gg Star_K1ller :)

Edit: I changed requirements for glyph code distribution, I want to get to know you so, from now on you will need to be on stream for 1 hour so you can claim it :)

Edited by Rippz0r

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)spec ops71 said:

Where does one find the password/what is the password for Xenogelion's glyph generator-thingy?

The password changes weekly, if you watch an episode of his "Tenno Clock" series on YouTube, he posts the password on screen at some point during the video.

On 12/5/2017 at 5:09 AM, Rippz0r said:

Wow nice list, wanna add that I give codes to any followers, subs or ppl who just ask me on Twitter, Twitch and Discord, leaving my details here so u can update (you are only missing Discord so here it is https://discord.gg/XRcXgE4 ), gg Star_K1ller :)

I dont post Discord links here anymore due to some creators only using links that expire, leading to useless links. If your link doesnt expire, then at least its in the comment section! Thanks for the update though, ill update the post ASAP! 

• 5 weeks later...
On 2018-01-08 at 9:31 AM, KinovathiO said:

I got subscriber @Brozime When I had talked for his glyph, but he was with the silent.  It's so crazy .Deceive.

if youre a sub for Brozime, message him on his Discord channel, he or his mods might miss ya on stream.

Edited by Star_K1ller-TheGlyphKing

im gonna try testing for alex[vgwfr] if it true, since i gifted him bundle forma 1x left message "Bonjour etc etc (wrote in english)" hope and see what happen, im gonna guess he's french speaker only or actually do speak EN and FR language

for CGs_knackie i just pmed him ingame then gave me code and he didn't want anything for return what a nice guy im promised him in future ill place all over glyph display on my ship using his glyph with Alex best french youtuber <3 

9 hours ago, -SG-.Akame said:

Hi.
I would like to ask you a question about one very interesting glyph.
Maybe even though you know from whom you can take it?
Glyph
I do not speak English well and use an interpreter. Because I live in Russia.

If you look at my other forums post (link at the bottom of this one) thats VGWFR's old glyph, his design has been updated so that glyph is no longer in the game.

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, VarianStark said:

This probably has been asked but what Glyph are you currently using? Its probably not available anymore but just thought I'd ask anyway.

I switch frequently but currently, im using SilentMashiko's Glyph, if you check out my other post (linked at the bottom) it has pics of all of the Glyphs I currently own.

TVSBOH 

is now universal I think...

same goes for:

ORIGINALWICKEDFUN

and:

MOGAMU

Forgot to say you are doing a very nice job, Thanks a lot...

Also... in the Dark theme I am using, portions of your post has big white lines/boxes, somewhat annoying to say the truth. It must be from copy/paste things from another posts or sources (if you remove the formatting perhaps it will do the trick). If you could fix it, it would be great. Thanks again...

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

2 hours ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

TVSBOH 

is now universal I think...

same goes for:

ORIGINALWICKEDFUN

and:

MOGAMU

Forgot to say you are doing a very nice job, Thanks a lot...

Also... in the Dark theme I am using, portions of your post has big white lines/boxes, somewhat annoying to say the truth. It must be from copy/paste things from another posts or sources (if you remove the formatting perhaps it will do the trick). If you could fix it, it would be great. Thanks again...

Mogamu & OriginalWickedFun are already updated on the post but I will indeed update the post to include the TVSBOH code. Ill look into removing the formatting as well, I never thought of that.

On 9/2/2018 at 2:56 PM, Star_K1ller-TheGlyphKing said:

Mogamu & OriginalWickedFun are already updated on the post but I will indeed update the post to include the TVSBOH code. Ill look into removing the formatting as well, I never thought of that.

It is currently invalid on PS4... I think it is best to add later...