Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partner Glyphs - Wave 11.5 Guiderino

Star_K1ller

Hey there, Quick Update to Mr. Morgensterns glyph. 

It will be given out by us moderators to people belonging to the Community. There won't be giveaways and also the hours aren't set anymore. :) 

Just be a good guy and don't fear the german chat. Most of us gladly write english with you and Morgenstern will talk with you aswell. 

1 hour ago, Nigolasy said:

It will be given out by us moderators to people belonging to the Community. There won't be giveaways and also the hours aren't set anymore. :) 

Just be a good guy and don't fear the german chat. Most of us gladly write english with you and Morgenstern will talk with you aswell. 

U have PS4 ;) 

On 2018-02-21 at 11:52 AM, Nigolasy said:

So its community based now with no hour based time limit and no way to get it by subbing, am I correct? Just making sure the post is 100% correct.

6 minutes ago, Nigolasy said:

@Star_K1ller-TheGlyphKing

Yes, community based.

If you get the glyph we deside case to case. Subbing does help, but you can't "buy" the glyph

@(PS4)s3d_sas

Yes, I do but I am not as acitve there as I am on PC.

what that mean like if person watching your stream and you're moderator you make choice to give out to anyone for glyph or ? 

Gerade eben schrieb Cephalon--AnnaTaylor--:

what that mean like if person watching your stream and you're moderator you make choice to give out to anyone for glyph or ? 

That means, if you are an active member of the community, be it a chatter or just a viewer or if you support the community any other way, you will get a glyph, if you ask nicely. Don't expect to get it instantly.

"Only subscribing" is not enought anymore, because we had people demanding the glyph as if there was a buy contract, because of the sub and we don't like unfriendly people like that

1 minute ago, Nigolasy said:

That means, if you are an active member of the community, be it a chatter or just a viewer or if you support the community any other way, you will get a glyph, if you ask nicely. Don't expect to get it instantly.

"Only subscribing" is not enought anymore, because we had people demanding the glyph as if there was a buy contract, because of the sub and we don't like unfriendly people like that

ah okay, thanks for info, cause usually when person gets glyph and never came back but i usually come back to say hello to stream before gotta go and etc.

Yantzi's glyph will be given out through a sub, or win a raffle(giveaway).

DesRPG said he will no longer give out any his glyph codes because too many people asking for it.

Also update Dayjobo 代啾布

His glyph can be obtain through facebook posts

Edited by SuperThomas1999

12 minutes ago, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

How do ik which platform is PS4 ?

you can just use facebook translated system or right click "translate to english" it tells you unless you're japanese/chinese person to read the lines

On 2018-02-23 at 12:41 PM, SuperThomas1999 said:

Yantzi's glyph will be given out through a sub, or win a raffle(giveaway).

DesRPG said he will no longer give out any his glyph codes because too many people asking for it.

Also update Dayjobo 代啾布

His glyph can be obtain through facebook posts

Thanks for the update on DES, I asked him for an update and never got a reply, I did know about Yantzi but I was on vacation for a week & I already included that Dayjobo posts codes on his Facebook...updating the posts now!

Edited by Star_K1ller-TheGlyphKing

On 2018-02-24 at 10:16 PM, Ivorymoon said:

The information you have for my glyph is incorrect. 

Glyphs are acquired via the stream for stream points, sub, or glyph aways on Warframe streams. 

Just the clear up any confusion.

Thanks! This was the information I had when you first got your glyph, gonna update now!

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing that I'd like to see added is a "Changes" section on the bottom so I can see what date and which partner something has changed on.  IE. Brozine just get his perm glyph, and if I didn't know this from his channel, I wouldn't have known about it unless I went through the whole list again.  

There

On 2018-03-08 at 8:29 PM, manlaan said:

The only thing that I'd like to see added is a "Changes" section on the bottom so I can see what date and which partner something has changed on.  IE. Brozine just get his perm glyph, and if I didn't know this from his channel, I wouldn't have known about it unless I went through the whole list again.  

You can always come back to check the list anytime.

Btw there will be a new wave of Partner glyphs coming next week!

Edited by laSeR_pEw

• 2 weeks later...

Crusader - has glyph by Watching his Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/crusader you can redeem his glyph for 500 points whenever his on Live ( you can watch it if you don't believe me) ( might edited out if he's on list)

page 1: i dont see his name "crusader" on list, he's new warframe partner i believe.

Edited by Guest

On 2018-03-23 at 3:10 PM, Cephalon-Nightmare said:

Crusader - has glyph by Watching his Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/crusader you can redeem his glyph for 500 points whenever his on Live ( you can watch it if you don't believe me) ( might edited out if he's on list)

page 1: i dont see his name "crusader" on list, he's new warframe partner i believe.

I've been super swamped with work lately & probably wont be too active until my finals are over but thanks for the heads up, ill updated the post ASAP.

51 minutes ago, Star_K1ller-TheGlyphKing said:

I've been super swamped with work lately & probably wont be too active until my finals are over but thanks for the heads up, ill updated the post ASAP.

no problem.