Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partner Glyphs - Wave 11.5 Guiderino

Star_K1ller

Juno (El Canal de Row)

You can earn Juno's glyph though one of these methods

Wave 11

Bennyfits

Bennyfits gives away his glyph through giveaways/to subs on his Twitch channel.

Whisky_Cat

Whisky_Cat gives away her glyph through giveaways/to subs on her Twitch channel.

Ashi

Ashi gives away her glyph through giveaways costs 250 golds (her in-stream currency)/to subs on her Twitch channel.

Janine

Janine gives away her glyph via 10000 Points (her in-stream currency)/to subs on her Twitch channel.

Volkeris5k

Volkeris gives away his glyph on his Twitch channel.

Just asking him politely to get one.

Edited by laSeR_pEw

Canal Tenno

Canal Tenno gives away his glyph by posting them in the comment section of his videos on his YouTube channel.

He also drops codes in the chat when he stream on Youtube.

Tavier Corsair

Tavier Corsair gives away his glyph by complete the challenges in the list.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oSJ_CfmlFaplSuKviPBg9oDqN3lohcVoSHiP-RBGjgo/edit

He also gives away glyph in his discord.

MC Monkeys

MC Monkeys gives away his glyph by posting them in the description box of his videos on his YouTube channel as well as random code drops on his Twitter.

Angry Iceberg

Angry Iceberg gives away his glyph by doing raffle on his Mixer channel.

LoK_King_Macho

LoK_King_Macho gives away his glyph by doing raffle/to subs on his Twitch channel.

Edited by laSeR_pEw

On 2018-04-02 at 7:37 AM, laSeR_pEw said:

Canal Tenno

Canal Tenno gives away his glyph by posting them in the comment section of his videos on his YouTube channel.

Tavier Corsair

Tavier Corsair gives away his glyph by complete two of the challenges in the list.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oSJ_CfmlFaplSuKviPBg9oDqN3lohcVoSHiP-RBGjgo/edit

MC Monkeys

MC Monkeys gives away his glyph by posting them in the description box of his videos on his YouTube channel as well as random code drops on his Twitter.

Angry Iceberg

LoK_King_Macho

LoK_King_Macho gives away his glyph by doing raffle/to subs on his Twitch channel.

Yeah my last edit is missing about 5 of the glyphs in wave 11, Canal Tenno being one of them. My classes are done on Wednesday, im gonna finish up my last assignments & update both of the forums posts on thursday.

On 2018-04-01 at 4:47 AM, -MupoTBopeLL- said:

WoxLi now requires 500 crumbs not 100, trying to help U a lil bit, man- bc ur guide helping me a lot, tnx

On 2018-04-02 at 7:37 AM, laSeR_pEw said:

Canal Tenno

Tavier Corsair

Tavier Corsair gives away his glyph by complete the challenges in the list.

MC Monkeys

Angry Iceberg

LoK_King_Macho

On 2018-04-01 at 10:13 AM, VarianStark said:

Canal Tenno has one now, and he posts them in the comments of his youtube channel.

Thanks you three, I just finished a 31hr coding marathon, im taking today off, might as well update the posts!

Just got info on Toasted__TV Nightbot: If you want a code you must be a Sub or win one through a giveaway OR have 50 Hours in chat!!! . I Might give away codes for special situations as well. Thank you for wanting to rock our awesome glyph!

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

• 2 weeks later...

https://imgur.com/a/hjhBAFW

Wave 12

BackyardisTV

Twitter Youtube Twitch

Jim gives away his glyph by watching a minimum of 96 hours of his stream as well as to his subs on his Twitch channel.

CaptWalker_1

Twitter Twitch

CaptWalker gives away his glyph through the “#glyph” channel on his Discord channel.

Grimlocke Prime

Twitter Mixer

Grimlocke Prime gives away his glyph via random giveaways on his Mixer channel.

Lynxaria

Twitter Twitch

Lynxaria gives away her glyph to anyone who asks her for it on her Discord channel.

neavo_0

Twitter Twitch

neavo_0 gives away his glyph by reaching Level: 50 on his stream as well as to his subs on his Twitch channel.

PokketNinja

Twitter Twitch

PokketNinja gives away her glyph via 30000 Ninjastars (her in-stream currency) as well as to subs on her Twitch channel.

RandomSurge

Twitter Twitch

RandomSurge gives away his glyph only to subs and regulars at the moment. (2018/05/06)

Zotbot

Twitter Twitch

Zotbot gives away his glyph via random giveaways as well as to subs on his Twitch channel.

(I don't know if I should just make a new post. Gathering these info really took some time.)

Edited by laSeR_pEw

• 2 weeks later...

Correction, I give glyphs to my youtube subscribers and twitter followers. You do not need to like or share the video. If you like my content and are active on youtube channel/twitter you will receive one. If you ask me for one the day you sub/follow do not expect a glyph instantly. But you will receive one. 

5 hours ago, Rundas342 said:

Correction, I give glyphs to my youtube subscribers and twitter followers. You do not need to like or share the video. If you like my content and are active on youtube channel/twitter you will receive one. If you ask me for one the day you sub/follow do not expect a glyph instantly. But you will receive one. 

May I? ^^ ❤️

• 2 weeks later...