Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partner Glyphs - Wave 11.5 Guiderino

Star_K1ller

On 2018-06-04 at 2:23 AM, Tora.Prime said:

Someone know why MC Monkeys are not giving more codes? or at last someone understand what he say about his glyph in this video? 😞

I'd like to know this too (so partially bumping). Really after his glyph...

Edited by Valiant

Le 30/08/2017 à 20:23, DogManDan a dit :

I think you have done a great job at putting together this list and I know it has taken much time to do. 

Hey dogman we can talk privately in warframe or add me plz I need a query with your glyph

• 3 weeks later...
En 4/6/2018 a las 3:23, Tora.Prime dijo:

Someone know why MC Monkeys are not giving more codes? or at last someone understand what he say about his glyph in this video? 😞

to my understanding, I think it would be taken as 2 months of relaxation and wait for the new wave of glyphs,

it seems that he wants to give them, but I do not understand the form and when.
PD: I do not understand why some streamers make it so complicated to get their glyph,

some may crave them, some do business with their glyph and very well,

but I think it should be useful to follow their content, their social networks and others, what else do you want xD!
PD2: I'm sorry for my language I do not speak English

Edited by -Prodygy-

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-03-30 at 6:26 PM, laSeR_pEw said:

Volkeris5k

Volkeris gives away his glyph on his Twitch channel.

Just asking him politely to get one.

yeah, that'll work out for me definetly. it will work out so well that i will never a get a single glyph from him.... until it works normally

hace 16 horas, DanielPash dijo:

Sí, eso funcionará definitivamente para mí. funcionará tan bien que nunca obtendré un solo glifo de él ... hasta que funcione normalmente

If you want something more info about current associates, you can visit this post ... regards:

3 hours ago, -Prodygy- said:

If you want something more info about current associates, you can visit this post ... regards:

that isn't what i meant.i meant i'm banned from volk's streams! see, it will work so well that i will never get one ever

En 6/8/2018 a las 12:36, DanielPash dijo:

that isn't what i meant.i meant i'm banned from volk's streams! see, it will work so well that i will never get one ever

It seems I did not understand well! I do not know what happened,

but Volk is very friendly and there is no problem in getting his glyph from his Discord server in the glyph channel leaving his ID + Platform

1 minute ago, -Prodygy- said:

It seems I did not understand well! I do not know what happened,

but Volk is very friendly and there is no problem in getting his glyph from his Discord server in the glyph channel leaving his ID + Platform

oh yeah, he kicked me from his discord(because a stupid thing i did) and ignored me on warframe. i'm not asking for help, i was just trying to do a funny comment

hace 12 minutos, DanielPash dijo:

oh yeah, he kicked me from his discord(because a stupid thing i did) and ignored me on warframe. i'm not asking for help, i was just trying to do a funny comment

ok ok friend! I'm sorry for you, yep it was fun while it lasted XD