Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics on Pavlov - Lua (Spy)

es3ado

Since the introduction of Hydroid Prime all relics related to Trinity Prime and her Prime Access pack were retired from the game. Understandably so, the relics on rotation C on Pavlov were also removed from its drop table since they all were related to Trinity's Prime Access but no other relics replaced them. 
I understand that replacing Trinity's relics with Hydroid's is too much convenient but couldn't they be replaced with any other random relic?
Relics were never the main incentive for me to return to that mission but it was always a nice bonus when I got them.

Spy missions on Lua are unique, they have a very clever design with an interesting mechanic but most players never come back to play this mission unless they are forced by being a required mission on a daily sortie. Those players never come back because it's frustrating for them as they never really learned how to clear this mission properly but this also stems from the fact that there is very little incentive to go back besides some of the Acolyte mods.
Now, without relics and, in their absence, without any increase of the drop rates for the "interesting" drops on rotation C of Pavlov, there is even less reasons to go back. 

Could something be done about this?
If not relics, could it be any other interesting/useful reward?
Exilus Adapter BPs?
"x5 rare resource caches"?
Otherwise, it might even be a better idea to let us skip one vault giving us the option to just extract as soon as we complete 2 successful console hacks as there is very little of any interest on rotation C, players could avoid doing a particular vault they don't enjoy and save some time by ending the mission earlier.