Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Glyphs on the Forums Megathread

6Sanity9x

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey y'all! 

I changed the title of this thread so that we may use it as a place to post what Glyph icons are missing from the Forums. 

Thanks! 

On 9/15/2017 at 12:17 AM, Arniox said:

Alot of the time, whenever I change my glyph, it can take up to a week or longer before the forums recognize it and actually switch. 

On 9/15/2017 at 8:05 AM, trunks013 said:

Usualy took me a couple minutes to an hour or even a day but now i'm at 2 days and it still didn't changed ^.^ 

Clearing your cache and re-opening your browser should help the transition! 

• 1 month later...

@[DE]Danielle

Hopefully given your official use of the thread, this reply doesn't warrant a lock due to a potential necro.

I believe it's worth looking into if the following glyphs are not appearing on the forums:

Harrow (Dark/Light)

Harrow Suffragan (Dark/Light)

Gara (Dark/Light)

Gara Virago (Dark/Light)

Mag Pneuma

Nekros Irkalla

Ember Vermillion

Also, it's not entirely related, but I wanted to mention that glyphs for Inaros Canopic, Ivara Zirastra, and Wukong Macak haven't been added to the game, and it's been several months since their release.

Edited by LazerSkink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/13/2017 at 11:21 PM, LazerSkink said:

@[DE]Danielle

Hopefully given your official use of the thread, this reply doesn't warrant a lock due to a potential necro.

I believe it's worth looking into if the following glyphs are not appearing on the forums:

Harrow (Dark/Light)

Harrow Suffragan (Dark/Light)

Gara (Dark/Light)

Gara Virago (Dark/Light)

Mag Pneuma

Nekros Irkalla

Ember Vermillion

Also, it's not entirely related, but I wanted to mention that glyphs for Inaros Canopic, Ivara Zirastra, and Wukong Macak haven't been added to the game, and it's been several months since their release.

On 11/22/2017 at 12:40 PM, Myscho said:

New glyph from Baro wont work

11 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Not entirely sure if the Nava Glyph from the starter pack appears on the forums currently either.

Revisiting this thread! I'll see what I can do :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Revisiting this thread! I'll see what I can do :) 

So my issue isn't about a missing glyph as much as my picture on the forum hasn't changed despite changing it in game multiple times. (Currently using the 750 day one)

The following have been added and should hopefully now update upon choosing it as your Glyph in game! 

• Harrow (Dark/Light)
  • Harrow Suffragan (Dark/Light)
  • Gara (Dark/Light)
  • Gara Virago (Dark/Light)
  • Mag Pneuma
  • Nekros Irkalla
  • Ember Vermillion
  • Ki'Teer Tribute Glyph
  • Nava Glyph

If there's any other Glyphs missing from the forums let me know here ! Thanks Tenno.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madway7 said:

So my issue isn't about a missing glyph as much as my picture on the forum hasn't changed despite changing it in game multiple times. (Currently using the 750 day one)

It's entirely possible it's not changing because the glyph was not yet added to the Forums. I've just added it now! Should be able to see the change to your Forum profile now. 

Guiding Rose (day 750 reward) definitely doesn't show up on the forums.  Changed mine to it ingame a while back now.  Relogged since then on the forums, cleared web browser cache to be certain, still set as the day 650 glyph here.

22 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

It has! Might take some time for it to update, I'd check back in at a later time today. If it doesn't update by tomorrow, I'll take another look at it. 

I've had my glyph changed for months and it's still showing as Chroma XD