Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Glyphs on the Forums Megathread

6Sanity9x

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey y'all! 

I changed the title of this thread so that we may use it as a place to post what Glyph icons are missing from the Forums. 

Thanks! 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)BigPapaRazor said:

Been having the same problem and gave up.  Changed in game glyph, cleared cache and relogged a few time on the forum.  I've just accepted the fact I can't have an avatar for the forums lol

Oh my! Which Glyph are you trying to use? 

3 hours ago, paul5473 said:

If you relog normally it will update your glyph if you have changed it ingame and update it on the forums 

Nah, I've changed my glyph in game about a dozen times and have relogged forums at least twice that, hasn't changed once.

Why they can't put a button in control panel like most forums that updates avatar for you is beyond me.

Yeah, the default Excalibur isn't working for anyone currently, hasn't been since the forum update a short bit ago. It doesn't have anything to do with the user's browser as far as I can tell and clearing cache will not do anything towards correcting the situation. I do wonder if perhaps the forum is not finding the image using the same name or is trying to search for a different version.

6 hours ago, Urlan said:

Yeah, the default Excalibur isn't working for anyone currently, hasn't been since the forum update a short bit ago. It doesn't have anything to do with the user's browser as far as I can tell and clearing cache will not do anything towards correcting the situation. I do wonder if perhaps the forum is not finding the image using the same name or is trying to search for a different version.

Hmmm interesting.  I'll have to switch up to Rhyno tonight and see if it updates.

On 8/31/2017 at 4:35 AM, Urlan said:

I'll see if I can update the current image it is trying to pull from and see if that helps! 

On 9/1/2017 at 6:47 PM, (XB1)TFDreamer01 said:

Do you need to have a certain amount of reputation on the forums before you can change your image here?

Nope! You just have to change your Glyph in-game :) You can do that by going to Profile > Glyph in the main menu. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Ahh! I see the icons now :) 

Thanks for your patience y'all!

Thanks Danielle!  Funny enough I switched my glyph to the Jade Excal earlier this week when we got it on xbox but it didn't update on here.

That being said I'm completely ok with it staying the way it is, I appreciate the work you've done getting this one working!

Edited by (XB1)BigPapaRazor

On 9/7/2017 at 5:22 PM, (XB1)BigPapaRazor said:

Thanks Danielle!  Funny enough I switched my glyph to the Jade Excal earlier this week when we got it on xbox but it didn't update on here.

That being said I'm completely ok with it staying the way it is, I appreciate the work you've done getting this one working!

On 9/7/2017 at 5:45 PM, LazerSkink said:

I believe the Queen's Glyph given for completing War Within also doesn't appear on the forums, but I'm not 100% sure about that. 

I found the issue! The Queens Glyph and the Jade Excalibur Glyph from the 3rd Xbox anniversary have been added so that they can appear on the Forums :) 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I found the issue! The Queens Glyph and the Jade Excalibur Glyph from the 3rd Xbox anniversary have been added so that they can appear on the Forums :) 

Hey Danielle, you might want to double check if the Hydroid Prime one is uploaded to the forums too :3