Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Glyphs on the Forums Megathread

6Sanity9x

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey y'all! 

I changed the title of this thread so that we may use it as a place to post what Glyph icons are missing from the Forums. 

Thanks! 

Missing the following 4 (Spoilers) on both, Forums (I checked manually the path) and in game (I can't seem to be able to purchase them, unless you've got different plans for them):

Spoiler

hYA7CZS.pngYroqEDa.png

2hmDXYQ.pngQqXyf5Q.png

Probably would be a good idea to upload Limbo Prime's in advance as well *whistle*

Edited by NightmareT12

3 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Missing the following 4 (Spoilers) on both, Forums (I checked manually the path) and in game (I can't seem to be able to purchase them, unless you've got different plans for them):

Reveal hidden contents

hYA7CZS.pngYroqEDa.png

2hmDXYQ.pngQqXyf5Q.png

Ugghhhh, now I'm just bummed. Sad they're there, but just not available.

@[DE]Danielle May we get the recently added glyphs addressed whenever possible, including the ones mentioned above?

Edited by LazerSkink

13 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Which ones? The main update only has the mention of the In Action glyph.

Maybe I got confused then.

Anyways! I was thinking perhaps DE should avoid the avatars of *spoiler* in the Forums until console Tenno get the quest 

Also I hate mobile.

Edited by NightmareT12

3 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Maybe I got confused then.

Anyways! I was thinking perhaps DE should avoid the avatars of *spoiler* in the Forums until console Tenno get the quest 

Also I hate mobile.

Reveal hidden contents

I guess, but even then they could have added the default as a glyph and kept the alt helmet until console release. If they aren't added after that point either, that'd just be disappointing.

19 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Umbra glyphs are uploaded to the Forum server, but there is no way to purchase them. Guess DE wants to release them at a later date in purpose.

Ah, gotcha. Hopefully so, it would suck if they’re forever locked away or forgotten by them.

Had my glyph updated recently. It appears as its new variant in-game but not on the forums, which were the main reason I updated it. 😉

Not sure if this is an error or if such things take a while to verify? 

Also not sure if I'm allowed to ping you guys, but you've been active here and I need to learn sooner or later. 😉 @[DE]Danielle

Throwing my hat in the ring, I'm not sure if Tennocon glyphs are supposed to be on the forums, but 2018 at least appears not to be.

Edit: My glyph has been updated for several days now, to one that I've never seen in-game.  Maybe it's "Tennocon Alumni" or something?  I still have TennoCon 2018 glyph in-game, same as when I made this post.

Edited by mactrent

Is there any plan to add the Umbra Sunder glyphs in game? The default Umbra helmet has been added and works on the forums, but Sunder is still missing from the market. Is it just being held until the console release of the Sacrifice, or is it not going to be added?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-06-29 at 4:53 PM, LazerSkink said:

Is there any plan to add the Umbra Sunder glyphs in game? The default Umbra helmet has been added and works on the forums, but Sunder is still missing from the market. Is it just being held until the console release of the Sacrifice, or is it not going to be added?

Considering how it's more spoilers than the default helm, I don't see it being added.

• 2 weeks later...

After clearing my browser cache and relogging, it appears my glyph updated, but only on my mobile device as per:

My iPhone SE:

IRQlIV2.jpg

My Macbook Pro:

6e7296961006cbc2c7d1ceb4f51553b2.png

As of today, I am still having trouble updating to the Cephalon Simaris glyph from TennoCon 2018 on the Forums.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

16 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

~snip~

As of today, I am still having trouble updating to the Cephalon Simaris glyph from TennoCon 2018 on the Forums.

Curious, you have the correct glpyh for me. (using pc)

bMKaRHb.png

Also still don't have my Simaris Glyph.

Edited by DeMonkey

On 2018-07-26 at 6:03 PM, LazerSkink said:

Currently, Nidus Phryke and Nidus Phryke Mutation glyphs not working, though usually deluxe glyphs end up on the forums fairly quickly, so I'm not too concerned.

Still not working for me and I haven't seen anyone with either of them. 

Edited by Ayures

On 2018-02-13 at 10:16 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Should be fixed now. 

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but I do have a problem with my glyph too, I use the Designer Glyph Lotus in-game, but it doesn't update in the forums. :c

I tried to logout, and log back in, but it still uses the old glyph here. 😿