Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Glyphs on the Forums Megathread

6Sanity9x

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey y'all! 

I changed the title of this thread so that we may use it as a place to post what Glyph icons are missing from the Forums. 

Thanks! 

14 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I found the issue! The Queens Glyph and the Jade Excalibur Glyph from the 3rd Xbox anniversary have been added so that they can appear on the Forums :) 

Nice! BTW is there any chance PC players get the Onyx Excal glyph?

23 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Hey Danielle, you might want to double check if the Hydroid Prime one is uploaded to the forums too :3

23 hours ago, RubenRosas said:

Yes please! I changed mine to Hydroid Prime with the dark background but it never appeared in the forums, now I'm an arbiter :]

20 hours ago, Navarchus said:

Would also really appreciate the Hydroid Prime glyph being added to the forums.

You betcha! This is very quickly becoming the "Missing Glyphs on the Forums" thread. 

Actually... That's not a bad idea... 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Anddddddddddddddd title change. 

1 hour ago, Ambiroa said:

I also gave up. Changed my ingame icon, logged out of forum, cleared cache, logged in and refreshed page several times... still the same avi on here.

What Glyph are you attempting to change to? 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

You betcha! This is very quickly becoming the "Missing Glyphs on the Forums" thread. 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Haloween glyph were not there last time i cheked too ^.^   

My bad i was wrong.

Edited by trunks013

12 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

oh ... wow it works now :O

I changed glyphs like a half year ago but it didn't show on the forum. So just now I changed it from Trinity to Steel Meridian, but instead of logging out/in on my default browser, I logged in another browser just to try it out. Then logged in my default browser and now it shows my new glyph.

YAY!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ambiroa said:

I changed glyphs like a half year ago but it didn't show on the forum. So just now I changed it from Trinity to Steel Meridian, but instead of logging out/in on my default browser, I logged in another browser just to try it out. Then logged in my default browser and now it shows my new glyph.

YAY!

Lots of forum magic from Danielle :community:

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, Ambiroa said:

YAY!

Ctrl+F5 to refresh page cache on your usual browser :)

Also thanks @[DE]Danielle ^.^

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Allright thanks ill change it in game then ^.^ 

sorry for the invalid fact ;(

That's okay! If there are issues with those Glyphs updating on the forums that is definitely something I can take a look into. While it may be uploaded in the list I have here, it's possible the links are broken and need to be fixed. 

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

That's okay! If there are issues with those Glyphs updating on the forums that is definitely something I can take a look into. While it may be uploaded in the list I have here, it's possible the links are broken and need to be fixed. 

Day 650 was recently reached, and while it's possible a very small amount of players may have gotten to this milestone (let alone equipped the glyph), might it be worth looking into to see if the Spectral Tide Glyph is working on the forums? Usually newly released glyphs (aside from holiday based ones) take some time to appear on the forums from what I've seen.

16 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hi Danielle sorry to bother again but Technicly its there but calavera is probably not displaying correctly in the white forum theme.

6JfQfF1.png

Edited by trunks013

6 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Hi Danielle sorry to bother again but Technicly its there but calavera is probably not displaying correctly in the white forum theme.

6JfQfF1.png

Ohhhh, I see what you mean - Yes, the white backdrop clearly does a terrible job of showcasing the white design ahaha. I'll see what solutions I can come up with. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Yes, the white backdrop clearly does a terrible job of showcasing the white design

This happens with a number of glyphs, although not as bad as making them completely invisible, many glyphs simply looks terrible on a white background of the forums opposed to the dark/black background in the game.

It is actually a bit misleading that way, as the game always has a dark or black background when choosing a glyph and once chosen and used on forums it completely loses its appeal.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2017 at 4:07 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

I'll see if I can update the current image it is trying to pull from and see if that helps! 

Nope! You just have to change your Glyph in-game :) You can do that by going to Profile > Glyph in the main menu. 

Alot of the time, whenever I change my glyph, it can take up to a week or longer before the forums recognize it and actually switch. 

7 hours ago, Arniox said:

Alot of the time, whenever I change my glyph, it can take up to a week or longer before the forums recognize it and actually switch. 

Usualy took me a couple minutes to an hour or even a day but now i'm at 2 days and it still didn't changed ^.^