Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Glyphs on the Forums Megathread

6Sanity9x

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey y'all! 

I changed the title of this thread so that we may use it as a place to post what Glyph icons are missing from the Forums. 

Thanks! 

On 2018-08-02 at 1:14 PM, Ayures said:

Still not working for me and I haven't seen anyone with either of them. 

On 2018-08-04 at 11:18 AM, JinnyKim said:

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but I do have a problem with my glyph too, I use the Designer Glyph Lotus in-game, but it doesn't update in the forums. :c

I tried to logout, and log back in, but it still uses the old glyph here. 😿

Seems some of the recent content creator glyphs are working on the forums (whatever that orange background anime esque looking girl is at least), but both of Nidus Phryke's and all the Designer glyphs aren't working.

Besides the ones just not appearing on the forums, Equinox Clisthert still has yet to be brought into existence. I'd say the same about Umbra Sunder's glyphs, but both of them do exist and are just not available in game, which is quite a bummer.

Edited by LazerSkink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine is still seemingly-randomly swapping between Adorable Fox (Inexpensivegamer) and Some Chicken Mesa Thing every day or so.  Repeated cache clears, relogs, and even different machines and browsers do not fix it, it's almost like both glyphs are intertwined and every day it randomly chooses to display one or the other.

58 minutes ago, Zyneris said:

Hrm, after attempting to log on from different browsers and computers (and cleared my cache on those I've used) I can confidently say mine isn't updating either. I can't show off Revenant and his alt helm. Sadtenno 😞

If the file path is to be the same as Nidus (took it from a user here), then it's totally not uploaded yet.

9 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Still waiting on that Simaris glyph. Been several months now since Tennocon :tongue:

Which one? 🤔

Also I was wondering (dear staff, *cough* *cough*) if the thread can be pinned on the subforum to access it easily?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using the stained glass Lotus glyph from one of the tennobaum packs for almost a year and it hasn't been updated here in all that time.

Thought I'd leave a reply here to see if that helped.

z7Nc1SN.png

Thanks guys!

Edited by SaberSentinel
image reference added

On 2018-10-14 at 6:24 PM, SaberSentinel said:

I've been using the stained glass Lotus glyph from one of the tennobaum packs for almost a year and it hasn't been updated here in all that time.

Thought I'd leave a reply here to see if that helped.

z7Nc1SN.png

Thanks guys!

I'm not sure if they update forum avatars anymore. It doesn't look like they do.

• 2 weeks later...

Cephalon Simaris Glyph from TennoCon 2018 Simaris Showdown still does not work.

Image:

CephalonSimarisAvatar.png

This has been bugged since .... well TennoCon. Umbra glyphs and others were fixed, but this one still was not. I have tried clearing browsing data, cookies, re-installing browsers, trying different browsers including Safari, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. I also tried this on my iPhone SE, 2013 Macbook Pro, and my Windows 10 desktop.

bc4fd41764ae342873661ae22f958f68.jpg

407618458872971264.png?v=1

Edited by Voltage

I know this post is old so Im sorry for answering but my glyph doesn't change since 5 months ago or more, I would love to be shown the one I 90% of times use that is Loco_Crazy Legendary glyph, that he personally gave me 1 time ago when had codes. I love the glyph. I don't change it much. Please @[DE]Danielle, could you check if it's working on forums? Thanks in advance and sorry for bothering!