[DE]Megan

3rd Anniversary Celebrations on Xbox One!

Posted (edited)

nxxPe3i.png

Can you believe it’s already been three years since Warframe made its voyage to Xbox One? We’re so thankful to you, Tenno, for coming along with us on this journey through the Origin System!

To celebrate, we have gifts to share with you, our loyal Xbox One Tenno!

FREE GIFT
Upon logging in to Warframe, you'll receive an Inbox message from the Lotus that includes:
- Jade Excalibur Glyph
- Seal of Honoring III Sigil
- Forma

COLOR PICKER
There's more than one way to celebrate such a momentous occasion! You can also purchase an Xbox One Color Picker for one Credit in the Market! Deck out your Warframe in the most fashionable hues and show your Xbox One spirit.

ALERT
Is your Landing Craft missing that one perfect Xbox Decoration? Well, you’re in luck! Travel to the Spear node on Mars, complete a Survival Alert Mission, and you will receive the Jade Excalibur Noggle and 10,000 Credits.

There’s all kinds of ways to celebrate Warframe’s third anniversary on Xbox One, so get out there and show your Xbox pride, Tenno!

:community:

Edited by [DE]Saske
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 5
  • Like 1

I'm still hoping for the day we get a Jade version of another Frame.

Though a noggle alert sure is interesting. Wonder if there might be more later...?

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36
  • Upvote 1

The first three years were just the beginning of a dynasty that will never end >: D Long live Warframe!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      and Clem, long live Clem  

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

thats great ty to all the staff that work on this amazing game. What great minds🏆🏆🏆👏👏👏👌👌  Now i have a question .Is there a market for xbox? please let me know ty anyone ty

Edited by (XB1)gboyle1958

no offense n not meaning to sound ungrateful, but kinda disappointed. next year can we maybe get like... a sigil that isnt the same as the last but with an extra line? n maybe a jade skin for a frame other than excal? thatd be an awesome anniversary pack. just my opinion

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)gboyle1958 said:

no reply from lotus. why???????

Cuz its the weekend n a long weekend for labor day. They'll be back in the office tuesday i assume.

Is anyone else have an issue where the Jade Glyph isn't showing up as your Profile Icon here on the forums? I have logged in and out multiple times and still nothing.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK