Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

September: A month of solidarity.

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks in the name of all those who are sick of cancer, I am a player in this game and padesco of colum caner, it is admirable that a game will take the hassles of sponsoring or be in solidarity with this type of diseases I came and playing games mucjhos is the first time I see this kind of information, I really thank you on behalf of all the people who suffered this illness to all administrators for taking these annoyance, thank you very much in my name and in the anticacyous society of my country venezuela . unfortunately I can not donate since in my country is very expensive because of the change and as I padesco colum cancer I do not have the resources to be able to do it, but count that one of his players suffer from that disease in the colum I was operated and extracted a tumor in the rectum, where I retired 12 cm from the rectal duct, but in this game and got a way to distract me and so I can lead a more pleasant life by concentrating every day to play and enjoy this game even suffering from a fatal disease com is cancer, again many thanks and greetings to everything, my nick in the game is ComicsbrO, thanks

• Like 12

Damn guys I didn't expect these feels. Thank you for spreading awareness and bringing a terrible disease to the attention of many. I personally haven't been affected by it, nor my direct family but I can definitely respect this. Thanks for doing what you're doing.

• Like 2

This is amazing. My Aunt who raisef me unfortunetly passed from it. Can i please ask for a way of those who donate a certain amount are able to keep the ribbons maybe? Its going to break my heart when this ribbon leaves. I got teary eyed just reading this. Ill be donating either way, but id really love to keep this ribbon. 

• Like 2

Why let us only show support this month? Let us keep the ribbon. Sorry to hear about someone very close to one of you with this disease, though.

My grandfather died from 3 different types of cancer - Leukemia being one of them. You have my support 100%.

Edited by WarframeWins
  • Like 3

Athough this may be different from leukemia, my mom died from breast cancer last year. Her death anniv. comes this 10th. 

Leukemia is cancer, so is Breast Cancer. Both is cancer, therefore I will wear this ribbon in honor of those tennos who fell as a victim, tennos that perished from this world because of cancer, and tennos who survived cancer.

Kudos to DE! You have my support!

P.S. Please make this permanent. I want to permanently support this.

Edited by RocheBee
  • Like 1