Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

September: A month of solidarity.

[DE]Rebecca

On 8/30/2017 at 0:49 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Help us support those with Leukemia.

This September we're introducing an item to the Warframe community that tells a story.

A wearable orange ribbon - signifying Leukemia awareness month - will be given to all players with the option to equip it and show support in game.

Why?

Cancer is a devastating disease - even more-so when support is unavailable to those suffering. At Digital Extremes we've committed to learning everything we can about helping those with Leukemia as it is a cancer that has hit very close to home.

This month we're asking you to show your support and spread awareness about helping organizations support those with Leukemia. Wearing this ribbon will do just that.
If you're able, we're also setting up a DE team for the Light The Night Walk on October 14 in our hometown of London Ontario. As a company we are matching any donations made to our team.

Tenno, we ask you to consider supporting one of our own however you can. Your Harmony Ribbon is waiting for the month of September in-game and will be removed when September ends. All you have to do is log in starting September 1st at 11 a.m ET.

Our team:
https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?langPref=en-CA&TSID=789140

Further Reading:
http://www.llscanada.org/leukemia

Thank you, Tenno!

EDIT: Due to the overwhelming support of this campaign we are leaving the Harmony Ribbons in-game forever! Every September, new players can login and claim their ribbon to support the cause. We are truly humbled and grateful, Tenno!

My friend,Macy Loveless died of Leukaemia.I've known her since Preschool.This ribbon will remind me of her and everyone helping to find a cure.Thanks Warframe team!:D

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:49 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Help us support those with Leukemia.

This September we're introducing an item to the Warframe community that tells a story.

A wearable orange ribbon - signifying Leukemia awareness month - will be given to all players with the option to equip it and show support in game.

Why?

Cancer is a devastating disease - even more-so when support is unavailable to those suffering. At Digital Extremes we've committed to learning everything we can about helping those with Leukemia as it is a cancer that has hit very close to home.

This month we're asking you to show your support and spread awareness about helping organizations support those with Leukemia. Wearing this ribbon will do just that.
If you're able, we're also setting up a DE team for the Light The Night Walk on October 14 in our hometown of London Ontario. As a company we are matching any donations made to our team.

Tenno, we ask you to consider supporting one of our own however you can. Your Harmony Ribbon is waiting for the month of September in-game and will be removed when September ends. All you have to do is log in starting September 1st at 11 a.m ET.

Our team:
https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?langPref=en-CA&TSID=789140

Further Reading:
http://www.llscanada.org/leukemia

Thank you, Tenno!

Thank you DE the permanence of the ribbon made me so happy. God bless

Lovely gesture. Sad to hear it has hit you guys so close to home. Cancer is something that will affect us all one way or the other in our lives, still greiving from a recent loss to it and a family member is terminal with it too been a rough year to say the least.

I hope all our support can help give you strength at this difficult time.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)BigPapaRazor said:

To follow in other Tenno's footsteps, and today being national Stand Up To Cancer day.  Myself and other Tenno are going to be meeting up on Vesper Relay 1 at 8pm EST for an Orange Out on Xbox One.  If you can join I would love to see you all there.  **** Cancer

I should be able to do that, gonna change all of my warframes to black and orange tonight.

• Like 1