Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

September: A month of solidarity.

[DE]Rebecca

20 hours ago, ComicsbrO said:

I was operated and extracted a tumor in the rectum, where I retired 12 cm from the rectal duct

Don't give up! I, too, recently survived butt cancer, and will wear the ribbon in game. I'm glad that you're still alive, and enjoying Warframe with us <3

I firmly feel that these should be kept permanent. My stepfather narrowly avoided fatality with lukemia and I would proudly wear this for... ever. Bladder cancer was something my father fought and my grandmother bravely fought breast cancer in a time where treatment was painful and intrusive. Please keep this permanently!

I just had a neighbor die last friday from Leukemia she was only 18 years old. They said she would only need treatment for a year and her last treatment she said she was'nt feeling well. She felt sick and got rushed to the treatment center where she passed away. Sad part is she even though all her hair fell out she said she would attend her graduation ceremony and graduated high school. Only 18 that broke my heart her mother is devasted. I will wear this proudly in her name and all others with these catastrophic deceases. R.I.P! :heartbroken:

Ribbon looks nice, but it just doesn't fit with any of my frames. Make it paintable and i'll gladly wear it.

While you're on that can we have separate color slots for the attachments? I guarantee there's a few people who'd love to have chest bright orange chest plates with cobalt shoulder pads.

My son started his battle against Leukemia in August 2015. Gaming was something we could always share, even when he was too ill to leave the bed. Keeping the positive supportive vibes high is often a strong medicine. Though he's not part of the Warframe community (I'm still working on that lol), we both think this is very kick &amp;#&#33;!

I thank you for this show of support and awareness. This shall be standard bling for all my frames!

Great job putting a spotlight on those who suffer and doesn't get the help they need. A great way to help one another is to warn people of the true goal for the major Pharmaceutical Company's is to keep a great number of people sick, needing more prescription drugs that give them a ton of side effects.. Nutrition(food, minerals, vitamins) is key to letting your body  fight illness. Organic plants produce Salvestrols a phytonutrient which fight fungi in fruit and vegetables. This Phytonutrient also fight a Protein called CYP1B1 which in a harmful cancer cell.. + Rick Stramson Miracle Cannabis Hemp Oil.  An Open mind is a developing mind. A closed mind is not much of opportunity's it says closed. The trick is to be critical but honest and don't bullshlt yourself.   Thx for reading my post or replie ^^,   Love this game and how it keep evolving and the community. :heart:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by (PS4)Urbanized6anja

I almost cried reading through all of these comments. My cousin died of lukemia at 21 along with friends and family who have been lost throught my life to it. Thank you DE for proving once again why I hold your team near and dear to me. As well seing this community wanting the items permanent placement shows the love and passion that exists in this community. Pllease DE, let this item remain as a symbol of our strength, and a statement of our love for those still with us and those we will never forget. Thank you and God bless.