Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

September: A month of solidarity.

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you DE. Sometimes I can resent you for what you make us hard working players do, but this is the sort of thing that makes you guys good.

Leukemia killed a relative of mine, and while I didn't know him all too well, I know he was a good man and a lot of my family was pretty sad to see that happen to him. 

So whenever I see any support for leukemia patients, it makes me feel a lot better knowing they're remembered and cared for.

I personally know and support you in this, my son in-law is 27 with pancreatic cancer and is going in next month for a transplant, he;s had and been one of the Lucky ones. this has given him Leukemia as a side effect of the cancer and drugs. they are doing a Bone Maro  transplant. he will live in a bubble basically for the next few months. and has been battling this since he was 22. I have lost several members of our to Cancerous diseases, over the last 10 years. don't want to lose him to.

They are over a million Dollars indebt to this disease.

Understand i don't post in the forums, and don't generally talk of these things. but do support what you are doing. I'm just a old Bird that wants these cured. And the costs brought down.

Yellow Eagle / Dirty Bird

Edited by xDirty_Birdx
  • Like 1

Thank you for helping to promote awareness about leukemia, I have lost my mother when i was 24 and farther 4 years ago both to leukemia. it means so much you guys at  DIGITAL EXTREMES  thank you all. And to anyone who is or has bin affected by this stay strong tenno.. 

Edited by (XB1)Cereal killa002

I will ware with honour, as i lost my mum to terminal cancer, after fighting breast cancer for 4 years, she passed away on 30th december 2005, i was 20 years old, i am now 32, i understand how people are feeling and i know what they going through, it is very tuff. Thank you team for putting a remembrance ribbon in.    

Thank you DE for doing this and supporting it. It really does mean a lot to the whole community and I. I've lost family members from cancer and it's really hard to cope and to not see them ever again, thank you DE from the bottom of my heart <3

Edited by xXDeadsinxX