Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

September: A month of solidarity.

[DE]Rebecca

Good on you DE, you're truly a one of a kind company & happy to support you.

In relation to the topic however.

Google, Gerson Therapy.

And before you go to hater-Wikipedia first consider the following:

a. Who has the most money to loose from the practice being proven to work? (The organizations that exist because of the disease, why would they want to prove that it works? for your perspective the cost for treatment for one persons cancer is tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars, multiplied by every one who has cancer on the planet and is in treatment for it. That's quite a lot of Grofit if I do say so myself...)

b. This concept applies to the whole (present day) medical community as well in the states at least, not just for cancer.

(minus all of the people who denounce the present day medical community that you've never heard of because they have been made to be quiet, or they've had their medical licenses revoked, or mysteriously died)

c. You shouldn't trust everything you read on the internet (like a heavily edited article on Wikipedia), you should do your own research and find out the bleak truth for yourself.

Edited by The_soldier_of_no_Sorrow

My father died of lung cancer when  I was13. That was a terrible loss and shock to me and my family. A dear friend's mom lost the battle against leukemia just 2 weeks ago. We did everything we could for them, and she fought valiantly, but in the end, her suffering ended. I'll wear this for the families and the memories of the beloved that gone 'back home' before us. I do believe there are more than this 'life'. I'll honor them in both my mind and heart. Forever.

25 years ago I have been through this trauma. 

See MY FATHER to fight this disease, and the same to beat it slowly. 3 long months, and in which without shame of what I say, 
I wished him to die. There is no one who deserves to suffer like that.

Now, I have 61 years old,and  every week, I remember him. We never forget...

Tks DE, for keeping the lights on !

Thanks to the very latest research, it looks like my mother is going to pull through from her bout with Leukemia and have many more years with us.

Cheers for the many hard-working researchers and trial patients getting the very latest therapies tested and out there.  And to the many blood donors whom she relied on to make it through the chemotherapy.

I think this is more than a col cosmetic. It should be a permanent addition. Actual, meaningful fashion-frame!

Please dont remove this. I think when it comes to supporting causes, these things should remain. Even if it cost 1$ to keep, as a donation...not to muddy it by making it a pay cosmetic of course. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

i like that we're time limited. leaves room for attention to be given to raise awareness of other conditions and problems we as a species need to keep attacking, until they are solved. we as a society can multitask, being too narrowly focused is almost as bad as being oblivious.