The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Streamline

JogSothoth

Question

22 answers to this question

It's a rare mod, pray for RNG gods.

On a sidenote, just had one Streamline drop from Xini today.

Not sure if im jealous of i hate you ! :P

I have read on the wiki that xini is a good place for the mod.But ...GOD..i have done so many xinis.u cant imagine.No streamline yet.Ill check what you guys said.Btw any chance to get it from Nightmares?

Not sure if im jealous of i hate you ! :P

I have read on the wiki that xini is a good place for the mod.But ...GOD..i have done so many xinis.u cant imagine.No streamline yet.Ill check what you guys said.Btw any chance to get it from Nightmares?

not sure about nightmare modes but, xini is also pretty good place to get mutagens so its always a plus. if you're too burnt out from xini kappa/kiste can work too. mobile defense so tons of exp and mods.

It's kind of strange how after getting your first mod of it, it seems to appear much more often.

I've been playing for over 300 hours now, and only recently did I get Reach. Shortly after that, I've got a total of 7 Reach mods...

I am trying to farm this mod since actually the beggining of my gameplay.I can't find it.I have done Xini countless times.Do you know a place where i have a very good drop rate?? I need it sooo much !

uhhh sry but Xini....... i found over 50 of em out (15 or so was wave 5/10 rewards)... u always can do lo/callisto wave 1-15 or do Valefor/Proteus wave 1-10 or so

uhhh sry but Xini....... i found over 50 of em out (15 or so was wave 5/10 rewards)... u always can do lo/callisto wave 1-15 or do Valefor/Proteus wave 1-10 or so

Io/Callisto should be T2, you have to play at least to wave 10 to get Streamline as a mission reward there.