Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for best credit farm?

GrumpyTurtles

Question

23 answers to this question

You can look up Gabii (survival) and Seimini (defence) in Ceres, they give the same Dark Sector credit rewards as Heiracon and Sechura in Pluto. (both 20,000 creds)
Using Secura Lecta can give you some additional credits a bit even the nerf happened. You will get it on Perrin Sequence or someone from trading (only if you have negative rep on Perrin).
You can do Index as a credit farm, although I recommend getting a group/squad (especially when doing high and medium risk) and/or use tank frames like Rhino and Valkyr. 

Edited by Skuggornas-Svard
spelling mistakes and word errors

The index is the best place to farm credits afaik, but requires a decent squad to do efficiently.

EDIT: Person above me, did you mean Secura Lecta? It only gives credit bonus if you have it held in your hand for kills though.

Edited by More-L

Just now, Skuggornas-Svard said:

You can look up Gabii (survival) and Seimini (defence) in Ceres, they give the same Dark Sector credit rewards as Heriacon and Sechura in Pluto. (both 20,000 creds)
Using Secura Penta can give you some additional credits a bit even the nerf happened. You will get it on Perrin Sequence or someone from trading (only if you have negative rep on Perrin).
You can do Index as a credit farm, although I recommend getting a group/squad (especially when doing high and medium risk) and/or use tank frames like Rhino and Valkyr. 

Ah but for Gabii you have to wait 5 mins and for Seimini you need to do at least 5 waves. Isn't it just faster to do speed through multiple Heriacon runs? (potentially?)

7 minutes ago, GrumpyTurtles said:

Ah but for Gabii you have to wait 5 mins and for Seimini you need to do at least 5 waves. Isn't it just faster to do speed through multiple Heriacon runs? (potentially?)

yes, also if you own a Secura Lecta, it will give you a bit additional creds

Edited by Skuggornas-Svard
wrong item

Just now, GrumpyTurtles said:

So I should just stick to pluto hieracon?

A note for Secura Lecta though (if you wish to use it) it will only give you a credit bonus if kills are done with the weapon and kills must be done while the Secura Lecta is held, not through quick melee.

I found raids very good credit farm recently, u get around 200-400k for one and u can reapet them, u get arcane, most of the times u find some boosters inside rare carates which may be credit as well.

If not then go for akkad 5 rounds (5-10 min depends on how fast u kill) or hieracon 1 extractor (3 min with speed volt)

21 hours ago, Raskolnikow said:

I found raids very good credit farm recently, u get around 200-400k for one and u can reapet them, u get arcane, most of the times u find some boosters inside rare carates which may be credit as well.

If not then go for akkad 5 rounds (5-10 min depends on how fast u kill) or hieracon 1 extractor (3 min with speed volt)

How long does it take for a single raid? on average pub group?

There's no such thing as most efficient and fast especially if you don't really need credits asap and just trying to save up. Raids, Index, Sortie, missions like Akkad and extracting after one pod in Hieracon all give you same results basically for the time spent. Doing first three tend to work better in the long run and lead to slower burnout, Akkad/Sechura and Hieracon is the most cheapiest way in terms of efforts and all that (+ can be done solo, that's probably the only positive thing about it since organazing any group be it index, standard credit farm on akkad or raids is a pain in the ..., you will often spend more time looking for raid or listen to people arguing over roles than playing) spent but it's as interesting as watching the paint dry, especially if you don't plan on buying boosters.

Edited by -Temp0-

Raids have the added bonus of dropping credit boosters in them. However, a raid is not an easy thing to organise. I would suggest if that is the route you want to take, try do it with some friends/clan mates. You might not have a good time trying to do a public one. Some public raids you spend 10 or 20 minutes waiting for people to figure out what they are taking.

Edited by krc473
Added italics.

17 hours ago, GrumpyTurtles said:

How many do you do?

I usually do all 3 of them in 1 hour. My avg LoR with my squad is usually less than 20 minutes for LoR and NM and 25 minutes for JV. 3 Arcanes and around 2m credits a day (if you have a booster), don't forget the added bonuses of rares or Ayatans since they're more common in raids.

If you want to learn more about raids you can always join the Warframe Raid School Bus Discord server. Just click on that and it will invite you to the server. There we have raid recruitments from different places, and most importantly buses. Buses help teach newbies on how the bus works, these usually take a while because it's an in depth guide.

On 9/1/2017 at 3:03 PM, secret9005 said:

I usually do all 3 of them in 1 hour. My avg LoR with my squad is usually less than 20 minutes for LoR and NM and 25 minutes for JV. 3 Arcanes and around 2m credits a day (if you have a booster), don't forget the added bonuses of rares or Ayatans since they're more common in raids.

If you want to learn more about raids you can always join the Warframe Raid School Bus Discord server. Just click on that and it will invite you to the server. There we have raid recruitments from different places, and most importantly buses. Buses help teach newbies on how the bus works, these usually take a while because it's an in depth guide.

Thanks so much for the discord invite! I dig it!