Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Unleased 2 (another of my ideas for Zephyr)

(XBOX)EntrTheLight

So I recently made a suggestion for a Zephyr rework, but I have several ideas of how Zephyr can be improved.  However, I'm not going to spam forums with all of my Zephyr ideas, so I will limit myself to 2.  

Base energy would be increased to 160 (210 @ rank 30)

Passive 1: No changes 
Added a second passive: Double Jumping without moving will have zephyr perform a tailwind.  Player can divebomb by using a melee slam.  (could make this into a bullet jump ability instead of double jump)

ABILITY ONE: AIRDRAFT

Zephyr will use her winds to pull enemies and resources closer to Zephyr.  Power Strength and Range will be in effect here.

ABILITY TWO: HOVER

Zephyr will wrap herself with her wind to lift off of ground and even fly.  This would be a energy drain toggled ability based on efficiency.  While in air, enemy accuracy will also be reduced towards Zephyr, however any explosive that hits Zephyr will knock Zephyr down and deal extra damage. The longer you stay in the air, the faster your energy will drain.   

ABILITY THREE: TURBULENCE

No major change here, however I will say the augment could be made to require us to target allies and they will have turbulence for a shorter duration, but not requiring them to be near Zephyr.

ABILITY FOUR: TORNADO

Tap button once and Zephyr will summon three tornadoes that will circle around Zephyr giving a little extra protection (explosions will be less likely to hit Zephyr).  This will be a timer based ability requiring Duration.  This ability can not be re-casted until timer has expired.

Hold down the button and Zephyr will summon many tornadoes that will deal damage and blow enemies over.  These tornadoes will generally stick to the area of which you summon them, however if you move too far away from the tornadoes they will become stray and wander off.  The amount of Tornadoes that Zephyr summons and the damage they deal will be based on Power Strength and how far they can travel will be based on Range.  This will also be timer based, but could be re-casted at any time.

AUGMENT IDEA 1: Enemies killed by rotating tornadoes will give you an extra common resource drop chance.  Enemies killed by the non rotating tornadoes will grant an extra rare resource drop chance.
AUGMENT IDEA 2: Summons 2-6 extra rotating tornadoes that will expand outwards (how far depends on Power Range).  Allies who stand within these rotating tornadoes will also receive extra protection.  The amount of tornadoes added will be based on how many allies are within your Range.

Ok so my main area of focus really is around her Tornadoes in this idea.  To be honest, I think if the tornadoes were like this she would have great improvement already.  Perhaps I am copying from other frames too (thinking of Hydroids tentacles and how you hold down to cause more tentacles) and Mag's Pull. But I think this also will fit Zephyr quite nicely.