Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Tenno Color Palettes

I'm gonna hope i'm posting in the right place for this and hope DE sees this but I would really like to see Tenno Color palette 2, 3, etc. for more of the default colors. With the new warframes being primed, some Warframes (Hydroid) are not in the Tenno color palette. And i can't copy paste the colors to other weapons. frames etc. I like my setup to be uniform sometimes w/ a Warframe's default colors, so adding like a second set of default colors for the next 16 frames and so on would be awesome to have. Please DE make this happen :)

I think we reached the 32nd Warframe with Octavia, so there should be technically another pallette around the corner. Additionally the next Prime should be the 16th too if I am not mistaken, so they could release a Prime pallette for the very same reasons.

I find it specially useful to swap tints around on armor and syandanas, for example.

Edited by NightmareT12

6 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I think we reached the 32nd Warframe with Octavia, so there should be technically another pallette around the corner. Additionally the next Prime should be the 16th too if I am not mistaken, so they could release a Prime pallette for the very same reasons.

I find it specially useful to swap tints around on armor and syandanas, for example.

I'd love this, to have Chroma or Inaros, Nidus, etc... But isn't the Orokin palette technically the Prime palette? It shares all the same colors from the void and orokin ships and the moon. But either way, i'd love Tenno Palette 2.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Sigma Dragon X said:

I'd love this, to have Chroma or Inaros, Nidus, etc... But isn't the Orokin palette technically the Prime palette? It shares all the same colors from the void and orokin ships and the moon. But either way, i'd love Tenno Palette 2.

Not really, many colors are not on the Orokin pallette. Many blacks, subtle tones that are not purely white/blackish, purples, greens, the energy colors, etc.