Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE: listen to our words disregard our actions

(PSN)AtomicEyekon

32:32 

All Nurf's that I know of that are unnecessary & undeserving

Mirage stun

valkyr Hysteria x2

Trinity bless x2

Ash Bladestorm

Excalibur exalted  blade

Limbo cataclysm if it's okay for hydroid to do insane  damage why not limbo

Mag greedy pull/ polarize

Nyx assimilate

I purposely left out Mesa Peacemaker& Nova molecular Prime

UNNECESSARY & UNDESRVED ? Is it a joke ?

• Mirage prism allowed you to stun a entire map, without caring of wall in a 50m radius.
  • Valkyr hysteria wasn't nerfed that much, it just work as proper ultimate power, so no longer full time using it.
  • Trinity blessing allowed an entire team to be litterally unkillable for 30 seconds by pressing a SINGLE button.
  • Ash Bladestorm was one of the most dangerous abilities, considering it deal slash damages (so ignore armor), so doing this to 20 enemies by pressing a single button and be invicible while the animation was insanely strong.
  • Excalibur exalted blade was an exalted turret that take a x512 stealth multiplier if using gas and allow to do what Mirage's ult allowed to do, but for FREE. Basically an exalted rempart of the rebellion.
  • Limbo was able to deal 100% of the enemy efficient HP as damages, so litterally a ONESHOT, on a huge AoE.
  • Mag pull allowed to give back energy to any warframe while using a channeled power, that are already broken in most of case if modded well, without considering the use of Quick Thinking/channeling while using them.
  • Nyx assimilate wasn't nerfed, as far as I know.

Honestly, I think all these nerf was necessary for the game because they were broken things that dont make the game fun. I love trying to find the best build and combo possibles but when the best is just using a single button on a warframe with max power strength or range, it's not fun at all...

Except they shouldn't. That's exactly what they don't do and should continue not to do.

They make changes based on actual collected data and on their vision of how their game should look and play. If you don't want to play DE's game, then what's the point. I came for their game, not the insane ramblings of whatever the hivemind has decided is garbage or totally OP and needs immediate fixes and compensation for pain and suffering.

1 minute ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

lukinu_u-Nyx assimilate allies can shoot your protective shield making your energy per second drain increase

This was changed back in few hotfix after because too much players complained about, so it's no longer the case.
And this is the only "undeserved nerf" I see here, but DE understood it was an error and changed it back.

All other were deserved.

lukinu_u- let's talk about valkyr Hysteria how do most people mod their Loki invisibility Max duration how do most people mod there Octavia very  duration how do you mod a tank chroma very high strength.

My point is if you have an ability for Warfarin you mod towards you mod towards that ability so if I want to stay in hysteria you mod toward hysteria yet now that is not the case they make it so whatever your build is it matters nothing your energy per second train drastically increases and Now she commits suicide.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

Mirage stun (No. It made not sense and made all the missions stupidly easy since it stunned EVERYTHING.)

valkyr Hysteria x2 (No. Since you can actually just walk away, and recasted. It's now made it to not be just infinite and to made the player cautios.)

Trinity bless x2 (Infinite Range and 99% Immortality made all support Warframes like Oberon irrelevant.)

Ash Bladestorm (What about no? Not because it was raw-killing machine, but because it actually made the mission more slower. Oh, not forget Radiation Hazard.)

Excalibur exalted  blade (The nerf was meant to made Excalibur a close-range combat, not a turret. Not only that, there's Chromatic Blade.)

Limbo cataclysm if it's okay for hydroid to do insane  damage why not limbo (Maybe because it was meant to be a CC Ability, instead of a Raw-Killing-Nuke-Machine? Maybe because Hydroid is more a "COMBO" (1° with Augment+3) and Limbo not? Not only that, but it seems like Hydroid Insane Damage is not intended, follow up that play-style is boring.)

Mag greedy pull/ polarize (This is the only thing i kinda agree)

Nyx assimilate (Didn't they reverted the friendly fire to none? What "nerf" are you talking about?)

I purposely left out Mesa Peacemaker& Nova molecular Prime (

2/10
Not only that, but (Maybe expect Mag) all of those Warframe can be amazing even with this "undeserving" nerfs.

Edited by xS0nico

3 minutes ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

lukinu_u- let's talk about valkyr Hysteria how do most people mod their Loki invisibility Max duration how do most people mod there Octavia very  duration how do you mod a tank chroma very high strength.

My point is if you have an ability for Warfarin you mod towards you mod towards that ability so if I want to stay in hysteria you mod toward hysteria yet now that is not the case they make it so whatever your build is it matters nothing your energy per second train drastically increases and Now she commits suicide.

I see your point, but that's not how you are supposed to think as a good warframes player.

If you play a warframe with 4 powers, to get more benefit by using the whole kit, and DE increased the energy consuption on Valkyr ult to incite player using other powers.
In my case, I already didn't use her ult, so it doesn't matter, I just use for reanimate a teammate.

My Valkyr build use all power and dont only rely on increasing a single stat for Valkyr ult, and without wanting to brag myself, my current Valkyr is probably one of the best. I wouldn't put it here because I'm very proud of it and dont want random people to use it but what I want to say is that overpowered things are hidden on some specific warframes abilities combos but are fine as long as they require specific build, trategy and some skill to use them.

Most of the things that was nerfed was just like "mmh, I only need strength, so I put all 4 strength mods on my build and spam a single button while playing another game" and it's totally fine because it was like giving power to anyone without any effort.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

The point of Hysteria is to use it when necessary and not stay in it forever. The increase of energy per sec is meant to prevent you from staying it Hysteria forever; likewise you'd use it to deal damage if you need to or if your health is low and then make a quick getaway once you're either done and need to get out or you're low on energy.

Personally I'm fine with how Hysteria is now. Relying too much on power 4 will make her other abilities obsolete and useless, which would in turn make the gameplay quickly boring if I keep spamming 4.

Edited by Raven_Makoto

5 minutes ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

xS0nico- valkyr Hysteria" is okay because you can walk around and recast it"

So running away from a fights and hiding so you can recast abilities is okay? you can run her  I refuse

And a infinite Energy-Efficent berserk that benefict from meele mods with INFINITE health was okay? 

And i don't understand what you mean with Ash. 

Edited by xS0nico

Regarding a ash to elaborate Oberon before  his buff was the Jack of some treats master of none. Example why would I use over on if Trinity can do more and better why would I use over on if Meg can do better and more that WAS the case. Thankfully Oberon  is  much better unfortunately Ash has took his place Ash has two core abilities going invisible and killing going invisible other warframes do it longer and better killing numerous warframes do it easier and better

35 minutes ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

LSG501- sounds like you should talk to the person who nerfed  Ash Bladestorm yet left the Bladestorm animation cutscene

I completely agree with that person, bladestorm rework didn't really fix the major issues of bladestorm all while adding in more issues such as motion sickness for some people.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

Mirage stun

valkyr Hysteria x2

Trinity bless x2

Ash Bladestorm

Excalibur exalted  blade

Limbo cataclysm if it's okay for hydroid to do insane  damage why not limbo

Mag greedy pull/ polarize

Nyx assimilate

I purposely left out Mesa Peacemaker& Nova molecular Prime

Mirages stun was entirely needed.  50+ meters of long duration cc that goes through walls and opens enemies to stealth damage? Perfectly balanced

Making valkyr players think about more than how often they need to left click while invincible is good for the game

OG Trinity Blessing would be OP in ANY game. A cheap, spammable heal that fully topped you off and basically makes your whole invincible? With no cooldown? Sounds balanced. 

Bladestorm needed a skillcheck. They just went about it the wrong way imo

Exalted turret made sense to me. Why get rewarded with melee levels of damage (which as everyone knows is the strongest thing in game right now) combined with a move that opens enemies to stealth damage from range with no downsides except energy (which is a downside of any form of power based damage, so thats not an argument)

Limbo cataclysm scaled WAAAAY harder than hydroids puddle, and it had WAAAAYY more range (10% of every enemies total health combined in a burst, that didnt need power strength, or a duration, or line of sight)

Mag greedy pull is perma energy for the entire team from any point on the map, polarize one shot an entire faction infinitely. Really?

Nyx assimilate. They unnerfed it

There are serious design choices that balance the game. I understand that some of the community have the "god mode" dream, but sadly (sarcasm) you do need skill in some cases, rather than just a single button press that trivializes all content in the game.