Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE: listen to our words disregard our actions

(PSN)AtomicEyekon

The hysteria nerf was pretty hard, but hysteria's still perfectly usable in it's old, perma-invincibility way. You just need to jump occasionally to flick it off and on again.

You have an ability that gives you extra air-time. If there would still be enemies in the damage radius then your radius is too big because you haven't been killing enough. Realistically though, enemies being in the bubble shouldn't be an issue because you shouldn't be taking enough damage to 1-shot you when you exit hysteria - enemies affected by warcry move and attack too slowly to stack up damage on you and if you come up against anything that requires more than a second or 2 of slide-attacks to kill you have 2 finisher options (3 and hold-combo) to pull on them. The only things that can rack up enough damage to worry you should be things that deal many times your health in one hit - kela de thaym's missiles on a damage-enhanced sortie are the only things that come to mind, otherwise you're just taking glancing hits that you shouldn't care about.

2 hours ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

Mirage stun : Mirage is not a CC frame to begin with, even with that i still use the CC as a panic skill. I run with her for her clones weapon damage amplifier, isnt that her main job?

valkyr Hysteria: She is perfectly fine, i run her without issues on survivals, she is not only hysteria tho, i have escaped a few time with her 1 lol, I dont really have trouble with her energy i usually turn off and turn on again the ability while i move from one place to other looking for more enemies.

Trinity bless : She was nerfed true, but imo she should had been nerfed long time ago, the way she is now gives opportunity to other support frames.

Ash Bladestorm : The had to changed it, they way they did is totally idiotic tho....

Excalibur exalted  blade : Are we really discussing why this was bad?, i could watch tv, eat, talk on cellphone and play excalibur at the same time with this build.

Limbo cataclysm if it's okay for hydroid to do insane  damage why not limbo : Idk who had the great idea of making that on limbo, makes me wonder if they actually test the frames in several conditions before adding something, also the changes on hydrod, for me is totally obvious is just a marketing thing and even with that is not that strong.

Mag greedy pull/ polarize : Kinda agree with you on this one, i understand what they did it tho. But there was better ways to prevent abuse. All in all, mag is ok now, not bad not good against everyone. Before she was god against corpus, sucked against the other 2 factions.

Nyx assimilate : Wut?

Mesa Peacemaker : Same as excalbro...

& Nova molecular Prime : She is my main and is totally fine now, before a CC frame was also a destruction frame, thats not fine...

Btw, how many hours played you have on your profile?, sounds like you have been playing for a while knowing all these changes but, they way you cant see the why it happened? makes me wonder...

Edited by Arrectius

45 minutes ago, Rakiss said:

The hysteria nerf was pretty hard, but hysteria's still perfectly usable in it's old, perma-invincibility way. You just need to jump occasionally to flick it off and on again.

I wonder how you manage to ignore the energy restore spam every ~40 seconds.

48 minutes ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

So I'm correct no one runs Mirage stun for the simple reason no one wants it in their mission  it's unreliable unwanted, other Warframe abilities do the same job much better.

Let me ask you this as a counter: 

If Prism was the ONLY skill you used Mirage for, then do you feel she's balanced? Because that's basically the definition of NOT balanced at all.

She is objectively one of the best damage dealing warframes in the game, especially with Hall of Malevolence, and yet you only reference Prism? Not only that, but you acknowledge it was potentially the best CC in the game by a considerable margin. Enough to completely overshadow her other abilities for you, in fact. Nobody uses Mirage for CC anymore because her abilities now work properly and not in a broken way. It's a bit long of a cast, but it's both still strong and effective as a blinding tool for open areas instead of a universal map-wide blind. But she is still absurdly powerful. Until Synoid Simulor was changed, she was extremely common. Still very powerful. Her 4 is just now no longer broken. 

3 hours ago, lukinu_u said:
  • Valkyr hysteria wasn't nerfed that much, it just work as proper ultimate power, so no longer full time using it.

It was nerfed to s*^%@! and is no longer playable, even with one set of arcane energize and highest efficiency/duration you will find yourself out of energy way too often. The only thing she's good for now is killing bosses.

Just because it is "an ultimate" doesn't justify s-t. It's also an ultimate that doesn't protect anyone besides herself and ultimate that is melee. While it's damage is really decent in comparsion to crappy abilitiies like Wukon'g ultimate for example it was barely enough for solo runs till lv about 100. By no means was it THAT powerful. It was convenient to use her in situations you would expect to see a tanky or dps frames, now it's not.  

Same goes fro Trinity, the most hated warframe to play for 99% of playerbase already was nerfed to the ground as if you needed more reason to make people not want to play her. Not only you never saw a blessing trinity in any place except raids (or really lomg clan runs), most people never even used blessing themselves - most never cared about that ability and it was nearly impossible to find one for sorties some time ago. Literally all they did is made Trinity's life worse as if Trinity players ever needed more babysitting and running around like headless chickens trying to keep everyone in range and alive while being yelled at "EEEV" "BLEEES" "DO WE EVEN HAVE A TRINITY!?" 

All thsoe changes were done not because of "balance" but to slow you down and restrain you from doing a high level content, especially solo. And you all cheer like you actually getting paid for that while all tehyr'e doing is making your life harder for their own profit. You're all will be your own downfall.

She is objectively one of the best damage dealing warframes in the game, especially with Hall of Malevolence, and yet you only reference Prism?

There's shtload of dps in warframe, Mirage was by no means the best or something unique. Never was, ever. Neither her damage was that good nor her survivability. It only takes one-two Bombard's rockets to end her misery the way ai works in this game.

Edited by -Temp0-

I think this is the third time I've seen someone with a Lotus icon complaining specifically about something they don't understand, and digging themselves deeper rather than admitting they were wrong.

There's some sort of ironic joke in there, I'm sure, but I'll have to look later. Good night.

12 hours ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

Ways to improve Warframe more beta testers will gladly sign up a proper Warframe voting system very similar to darvas deals. Nerf's and changes will be posted and the actual players who play Warframe the masses will decide its fate

Research shows that game players are good at finding problematic game design, but bad at finding solutions. The dev team at DE have a vision for the game, they know the limitations of their code and their engine, they know what's coming down the pipe that they need to take into account, and they presumably do market research (at the very least they have usage statistics). The playerbase has none of this. The dev team might be small, but there's no way you can say with a straight face that the playerbase as a whole can make better decisions than DE can.

I still have (not so) fond memories before the nerfs...

-Being left to do nothing in t4intercept because a mirage is basicaly pausing the whole game

-limbo nuking the map by himself

-ash making every enemies invincible till he came in

-valkyrs running around like invinsible gods instead of adrenaline fueled angry machine

-turret excals insisting the squad to cmap in voud survival

Yeah, not so fun. The nerfs are well deserved. I wasn't there when greedy pull's nerfed, but i can already see the problem with getting energy orbs to 1 spot with a quake banshee, pretty much infinite quake.

14 hours ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

So when they release something without properly testing it first released it to the public Nerf it and then it works as intended is your mindset

Because this is an open beta... yes. That is my mindset. Hell, I'm of the opinion that more nerfs are needed for this game to actually become more engaging.

...It's spelled "nerf". Now, this actually matters, because it's a reference to Nerf, a toy brand with guns that shoot foam darts, and other fake weapons made out of foam (as well as foam sports gear). To "nerf" something is to turn it into a fake weapon that doesn't actually work. By that measure, none of those things were nerfed. The changes they received were entirely deserved and necessary for the health of the game, and they are all still effective and useful.

Once you've played Warframe long enough you begin to see and accept the pattern.  If something is too popular, too good, too efficient...DE will eventually smack it with the nerf hammer.  Occasionally, they'll buff the less popular pieces of gear.  This game is in perpetual beta; things will often change, for better or worse.

Personally, I'm eager to see the forum become ablaze once the focus school rework arrives.

R.I.P. - near-infinite invisibilty and four energy regen per second.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

17 hours ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

Ways to improve Warframe more beta testers will gladly sign up a proper Warframe voting system very similar to darvas deals. Nerf's and changes will be posted and the actual players who play Warframe the masses will decide its fate

Short answer: no. Long answer: noooo. For me, this would be where I walk away from the game and never look back.

I can't speak for frames other than Excalibur and Ash as i didn't really play the other frames much to really feel the difference.

With Excal and Ash the changes were needed and deserved, Excal is a close range melee frame, but the way he used to be made him more of an energy turret. 

As an Ash main i can feel i can say that Ash's bladestorm also needed the change, but not in the way it was done as his revisit didn't fix what was initially wrong with it. Yes the invince was fixed and now team members can kill marked enemies but the fact still remains that bladestorm is mostly a cutscene within an ability, this ain't no Naruto, nor is it DBZ so why do we need a cutscene in an ability, sure it looks cool...i guess...but people still complain about it just giving them motion sickness due to either how fast it moves(based on their builds), so far it's better for the users to just look away from the screen when they use the ability. 

I'll give it props for making sure that we have to mark the enemies manually, and i have absolutely no problem with that, in fact i kinda dig that, but it didn't fix the main issue. The fact that that ability still makes you not to have to touch your keyboard/controller until it's done....one might say that Ash's bladestorm was the first unofficial cinematic quest....the jokes just write themselves. 

Plus...with the Fatal Teleport augment, bladestorm becomes kinda...what's the word i'm looking for...dull?...monotonous?...tedious...yeah that.

Hydroid's insane damage is totally not even worth using in my opinion. I think taking that little sliver of redemption from him is equivalent to deleting him from the game entirely. Greedy Pull's nerf may have been slightly unwarranted but other than that they are still all very good frames

On 9/1/2017 at 1:31 PM, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

TrickshotMcGee-"Now works properly"

So when they release something without properly testing it first released it to the public Nerf it and then it works as intended is your mindset

Oh yes because that is a very professional way to run your business or company

So businesses have to run perfectly and adhere to deadline/ targets from the get go thus leaving 0 learning possibilities? I don't abide the nerf mindset all too much but your statement is borderline bashing DE for something that's inherent in every other business' practice.