Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE] Please At Least Acknowledge the Forum Issues

Valiant

This is about using internet browsers to view this forum, both on PC and on mobiles. When is this going to be addressed? Heard absolutely nothing about this bug yet it clearly exists. Think even when we had the forum update cookies worked for a while but then suddenly become borked.

I have a problem with cookies as well, where the forums will periodically just forget that I'm logged in.  I've tried deleting all warframe related cookies to get a fresh start, and making sure that the "keep me logged in" checkbox on the new login is enabled.

All of this started with the change to login procedure. The old system where we logged into the forum itself worked fine, but now that we have to go through the website it just won't take for more than a few days anymore.

Seconed, same problem here.

Possibly worth noting that when I click "Log In" I get the "you are already logged in" message 90% of the time - but it still annoys me to no end having to do that almost every time I visit the forums. 

I too have this issue. Like some of the above, I will sometimes click sign in and it will say I'm already logged in, sometimes it takes me to the homepage but logged in without needing to re-enter my password. Right after the update (21.3) hit, it said my info was wrong despite it being right, but when I went back to the forums I was logged in again.

It's been a month or so with this bug. Random sections of the forums report users as not being logged in. You may log in, return to the forum, and find you are not considered logged in. Or, you may try to log in, find the servers consider you as as already logged in, but remain unable to use some parts of the forums—because the forums think you are not logged in.

The forums are a complete mess.

This is beyond our ability to clear cookies or force reloads to fix. Something is wrong on your end, or every major browser just happened to develop the same bug at the same time.

Edited by DEATHLOK

10 minutes ago, DEATHLOK said:

It's been a month or so with this bug. Random sections of the forums report users as not being logged in. You may log in, return to the forum, and find you are not considered logged in. Or, you may try to log in, find the servers consider you as as already logged in, but remain unable to use some parts of the forums—because the forums think you are not logged in.

The forums are a complete mess.

This is beyond our ability to clear cookies or force reloads to fix. Something is wrong on your end, or every major browser just happened to develop the same bug at the same time.

It happens to me as well and I'm on Firefox. I simply get logged out randomly for no apparent reason, it's really annoying

Everytime I open the forums for the first time in a day I'm not logged in, then when I click on the login link half the time it tells me I'm already logged in, the other half I actually have to login again (and I always select "remember me"). Before the latest forum changes I was always logged in, no problems whatsoever. I deleted my forum cookies twice, didn't do anything.

This has pretty much been happening since the change over of the forum to new forum backend. 

It is about time it gets fixed because it's getting annoying.  The main website is storing my details and I literally just press back and refresh after 'existing users login' bit.  This is a problem at your end DE, not ours.