Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE] Please At Least Acknowledge the Forum Issues

Valiant

Been happening to me on Chrome since the maintenance a few weeks ago.

It's annoying because I'll AFK for an hour, or take a while to write a post, and then by the time I get back I've been logged out of the forums. I hit the login button, it takes me back to the main site saying "You are already logged in", I navigate back and lo and behold, it's like I never left.

So much for "Remember Me"...

Edited by Archwizard

Before the update that added all the different types of upvoting i was perfectly fine with my logged in status, however recently i have had to sign in and re-sign over and over again even though i have the "remember me" box checked.

on a daily basis i need to login even though i shouldn't have to because of the option, sometimes even more than once a day i'll have to relog (once even within the same hour)

can somebody please look into this? it's not the end of the world it's just extremely annoying.

Yeah, the single-sign-on between www.warframe.com and forums.warframe.com doesn't seem to work.  Half the time I click on sign-in here, and when I'm referred to www.warframe.com, it say's I'm already logged in.  The other half I'm not logged in to either.  It's like the log-in only persists for session duration.

Edited by polarity

Okay so this is getting to be pretty annoying.  The Forums, since the recent update to them a few months ago, have been in a dreadful state.  People have been making constant complaints about issues with logins, making posts, etc. and I have seen little to no word that these issues are being looked at or, realistically, that they have even been acknowledged.  It has become a chore to check the forums because, generally, I'm forced to log in and out several times in the span of going through a few topics.

Can we get some kind of word on whether this is being looked at or an ETA on when the issues will be sorted?  Please?

I've had problems too. I hope DE will get around to fixing it. as a dark theme user I get flashbang'd by my own screen every time I get logged out, restoring the site to the default white colour.

I'm not sure they're even aware the forums are having problems, seen no announcements on it or anything..

The problem seems to be with cached info. Everytime i visit the forums the old page loads and i need to reload the page for actual version.

I fixed this problem by deleting cached data each time i close web browser but i think the website should know when to load old data and when to load new.

These problems still exist. 

The forum show you are logged in but logged out.

The forum theme not saved and always going to be the default.

The forum pop up the old topics when you try to click on the general discussion you'll logged off.

The forum not work properly on firefox, on opera, on edge and maybe on explorer but the last one not tested yet.

The forum header seems bugged (atleast for me) and mess all the line of texts there into a messy one.

The vote function not work on mobile (tested on windows phone) and it cause freezes.

The texts in dark theme on phone not always visible and sometimes show only blank topics.

The forum log in on phone is almost impossible because the log in scene is seems bugged (tested on windows phone)

The pictures of forumers sometimes are messed up or just show some blank spaces.

The site overall still a mess and we thrown up a good old design for silly emojis.

Pro - maybe aesthetical for some peoples.

Con - total mess.

Edited by Sziklamester

49 minutes ago, (PS4)FunyFlyBoy said:

Done that multiple times. Still have this issue on mobile.

It seems to be a temporary fix, only lasts a couple of hours. I get logged out when I go from a topic to the forums, but if I close the tab and open my bookmark of general discussion, I stay logged in.