Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE] Please At Least Acknowledge the Forum Issues

Valiant

51 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

It seems to be a temporary fix, only lasts a couple of hours. I get logged out when I go from a topic to the forums, but if I close the tab and open my bookmark of general discussion, I stay logged in.

Seems to chop and change too. I've had open tabs and sometimes it works and then later on it doesn't.

Am I a robot? Starting to question that myself too...

I might just be weird, but I don't like WYSIWYG editors at all. Is there any chance of getting an optional plain text editor with BBCode or html, and a post preview button on mobile? (I think desktop has one but I am usually mobile) 

And also the login stuff. Having those problems too. 

IF DE login and Post Updates, you better HOPE [DE] Staffs also know what is up when they have Login Problems.

IT JUST NOT YOU, DE at the very least should know this is an problem, but 90% of what I have seen, DE is busy and working on FIXING these BEFORE announcing that they are "looking into Bugs/Technical Issues First".

Shorter Version: Reports problem tot DE, and DE will try to fix these problems in the time they can spare? (DE can do so much though).

PS, not just Defending DE, but real Dev without making it unnecessary Hel.

I'm having this problem as well when I load in the forums from a bookmark or from autocomplete in the address bar. It says I'm logged out and then when I go to sign in, it says I'm already logged in, I then go back to the forums via the menu, and it'll still show me as not logged in sometimes. 

Sometimes it'll even do this even if I'm previously shown as logged in and I navigate to a new discussion.

Only way around this is to refresh the page.

Note: It seems to do this more with Edge / Internet Explorer than Chrome.

When I'm in the home and community sections the forums revert to the default white and have old versions IE it still says last update number, and doesn't update any notifications. I have to actually click a topic to see my settings take effect and get notifications and have my logged in stuff update.

Still happening for me every day and it seems pretty consistent when it 'logs me out'. 

It seems to be at 12noon UK time (BST at the moment) that I get logged out, then I need to go through the same process of logging in which doesn't always register on the forum yet according to the main site I'm still logged in.... 

It really is annoying.

Hey Guys

Has anyone noticed that the Forums broke for quite a while?, a lot of people were not able to log in for some quite some time, Reddit reported this already, just wondering if anyone else suffered the same issue, where you were unable to login?. It seems back up now, but the topics are quite some hours along. So wondering if everyone was affected by this

As well, it seems that you are unable to stay logged in, after a certain time and kicks you out, clearing out cookies does not fix this.

Legion

This problem has been there for far too long. You login, it brings you to the main site and tells you you're already logged in. You come back on the Forums and it tells you you're not... Rinse and repeat. 

Last night was the worst. I simply wasn't able to make it work, as usual. I was forced to use the forums without an account. 

And then, there's the fact its so slow nowadays, much slower than it was before. It takes a while loading new threads and seeing content. 

When will this be addressed? This is EXTREMELY annoying. 

(Writting this while I still can >_>)