Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Power 4 Buff.

(PSN)mmcareen

So as well all know, Zephyr is in line to be Primed next.  At least order wise.  Which got me thinking (along with someone else) about a possible rework for her.  Her 3 is awesome, great shield, 1 and 2, fun for about 5 minutes then yeah.  4.  is good cc but its so annoying, can't shoot the enemies because they are getting thrown about and if you use her augment, you lose the CC.  So what we came up with is this:

Zephyr Tornadoes would look similar to Vaubans Vortex, it would suck the enemies into the middle and hold them their.  The amount of enemies held would be based on power strength of course.  If the amount is 4, when the tornado sucks up enemy number 5, enemy number 1 is thrown out like is currently with it.  Still makes them hard to shoot because the tornadoes are moving so the way to fix that is basically, a bullet storm in the tornado.  Any friendly fire, fired into the tornado speeds up and gains some punch through and hits every enemy either until it runs out of punch through or is fired out of the other side of the tornado.

Still makes her a lot more useful, still gives her CC without annoying the hell out of the team.  Increases her damage output.  A fair bit of a increase without making her OP

7 hours ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

So as well all know, Zephyr is in line to be Primed next.  At least order wise.  Which got me thinking (along with someone else) about a possible rework for her.  Her 3 is awesome, great shield, 1 and 2, fun for about 5 minutes then yeah.  4.  is good cc but its so annoying, can't shoot the enemies because they are getting thrown about and if you use her augment, you lose the CC.  So what we came up with is this:

Zephyr Tornadoes would look similar to Vaubans Vortex, it would suck the enemies into the middle and hold them their.  The amount of enemies held would be based on power strength of course.  If the amount is 4, when the tornado sucks up enemy number 5, enemy number 1 is thrown out like is currently with it.  Still makes them hard to shoot because the tornadoes are moving so the way to fix that is basically, a bullet storm in the tornado.  Any friendly fire, fired into the tornado speeds up and gains some punch through and hits every enemy either until it runs out of punch through or is fired out of the other side of the tornado.

Still makes her a lot more useful, still gives her CC without annoying the hell out of the team.  Increases her damage output.  A fair bit of a increase without making her OP

All i want is to turn Zephyr into the weather frame with her ult. I want the damage types its absorbing create additional effects. LIke thunders when it absorbs radiation or electricity, rain aoe when it absorbs corrosive or toxin and so one all doing additional damage.

My version.

(Possible inaccurate translations.)

4)(3). "Tornado" 120 damage per second? Ha ha! Inaros has a damage of 500. Yes, if you multiply a tornado Zephyr 4, it turns out a little more, but in practice worse than Inaros. 
Although the method damage "tornados" Marshmallows and Inaros I think is wrong. If ultimate Ember 400 damage, tornado should be stronger, but it turns out that Ulta Ember is stronger than 100 times.
And the problem with tornado is that it sometimes spits out enemies like a child tasteless porridge. In any case, the "tornado" is designed for trolling, because tornado stopping to shoot at mobs.
The idea of remaking tornado. Can be shorten to 1 tornado. To increase the radius of each tornado. The radius is smaller for suction of bullets. Enemies in the tornado are held inside, at medium and low altitude. Each bullet in a tornado damages enemies in a tornado dealing multiplied damage. So a tornado will help to kill mobs, and not Vice versa. In fact it is the second ability of Meg, with some "but".