Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of Death (AOD) - 18 Year Gaming Community Looking For Respectful Players of Any Skill Level!

AOD_Seraphim

SmLNYbp.gif

uzhIyqx.png

Youtube: What is AOD?

Hey There Space Ninjas!

We are a 18-year-old gaming community that spans multiple games and genres. Currently we have fifteen official divisions that span genres from MMORPG to Racing (and whatever Warframe is). Our main goal is to build a dedicated and welcoming community around the games we love to play.

Code of Conduct

AOD has a short but fair Code of Conduct. It's how we keep 3200+ members (600+ on Warframe) playing together in a coordinated and respectful environment. We have members from all walks of life, from all around the world.  So we do not tolerate discussions about politics, religion, skin color, or sexual preferences. We're here to play games, to make friends, and to have a damn good time doing so.

Membership Perks

Membership Perks........................................................................................................ In-Game Member....Full Membership

Clan Dojo Access (Fully built Moon Dojo with Trading, Dueling, and Parkour).....................Yes........................Yes

Clan Research (All complete, new research completed within days of release)...................Yes........................Yes

Clan Chat (For questions and grouping)................................................................................Yes........................Yes

Participation in Trials (For new players and veterans)...........................................................Yes........................Yes

Access to the private AOD Forums (Includes private guides and builds)...............................No........................Yes

Full access to our Team Speak 3 community..........................................................................No........................Yes

The ability to move around each game division of AOD as you please..................................No........................Yes

AOD hosted in game events, contests and competitions.......................................................No.........................Yes

Warframe Division

Prisma Angels of Death, Wraith and Vandal are 3 Mountain Clans open for all, while Dex Angels of Death is high activity members gunning for the leaderboards

All Dojo's are a part of the Angels of Death Prime Alliance, where we hold daily raids, operations and monthly competitions across the NA and EU timeszones.

Some of our key events include:

• Daily Raids - Law of Retribution and Jordas Verdict
  • Daily Teralyst Hunting - All variants.
  • Monthly Fashion Frame Contests with Platinum Prizes!
  • AOD Happy Hour to earn quick Platinum Prizes!
  • Operations Nights to clear planets, farm Warframe parts/mods or maybe just earn some Archwing XP!

Requirements to Join:

For in-game membership:

1. Not be in any Warframe clan
  2. Be fairly active in game

For full membership:

• Be 16+ years old
  • Be in Teamspeak while you are playing Warframe
  • Be active in the forums
  • Leave any other clans for games that AOD officially supports

How to Join:

1. Go to the forums and fill out the Recruitment Form (There is a force read before completing the form.  Read the post and click the link again to get to it.)

2. A pm will be sent to you on the forums.  Follow the instructions in the pm

3. Come on to Teamspeak and have a chat with us!

List of Recruiters In-Game Names:

• McGovern - Commanding Officer

• AOD_Seraphim - Executive Officer

• JamesThong - Executive Officer

• AOD_Gremlin
  • AOD_Senel
  • BritishBob
  • AOD_Dobocopter
  • Lanius424
  • Raznaak
  • X4SkullShot
  • O-Gibre
  • BornOfRagnarok
  • Swissaunty - Raid Leader Stats

~You may have noticed that we were a Moon Clan before~

Our original Moon Clan has decided to split into multiple clans for faster turn-arounds on research and ensuring event rewards.

These new clans are known as:
GirKQIn.png Mountain Clan with a standard of logging in once per 45 days.

alxgmEO.png Mountain Clan with a standard of logging in once per 45 days.

PoYGcNj.png Mountain Clan with a standard of logging in once per 45 days. 

lpEdwRH.png Ghost Clan for members active once every 3 days.

-Some clans are subject to size and purpose change, don't be afraid to ask about them!

Edited by AOD_Seraphim
Updated Active Officer List and formatting

Hello I'd like to join your community
MR 5
Europe
I have been playing Warframe for a week and a half and I'm spending 3/4 of my day playing 
The reason I'm looking for a clan is because I don't want to play alone and I'm looking forward to play teamates that are not for 2/3 missions :)

13 hours ago, panov113 said:

Hello I'd like to join your community
MR 5
Europe
I have been playing Warframe for a week and a half and I'm spending 3/4 of my day playing 
The reason I'm looking for a clan is because I don't want to play alone and I'm looking forward to play teamates that are not for 2/3 missions :)

Sorry friend, but you're already in a clan.

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/10/2017 at 10:31 PM, hooliglenn said:

looking to join a clan, not in a clan and play most days. in game name is hooliglenn

Hi hooliglenn,

I've sent you an ingame invite to AOD Wraith. If you wish to join our Ts3 and forums you can make an application over at clanaod.net.

You can accept the invite in the in game messages. Esc>Communication>Inbox

Regards,

Bob.

Edited by BritishBob

Hey, I'm looking to join AOD. IGN is brucethemoose.

I've played with (and against) ya'll extensively in Planetside 2 (as brucethem00se), and still do. I've gotten into Warframe the past few days (MR4), and joining some fellow planetmen in this game seems like a no-brainer!

Edited by brucethemoose

15 hours ago, brucethemoose said:

Hey, I'm looking to join AOD. IGN is brucethemoose.

I've played with (and against) ya'll extensively in Planetside 2 (as brucethem00se), and still do. I've gotten into Warframe the past few days (MR4), and joining some fellow planetmen in this game seems like a no-brainer!

Invite sent!

If you want to join further, check out the site forums here and chose your division to apply to by signing up and using the APPLY HERE link at the top.

Whether its PS2 or WF, we'd be hyped if you joined us :)

19 hours ago, LiquidMercury said:

Hi there, I am a returning player looking to join a clan. 

Haven't played since late 2015, kinda relearning the game and want a clan for grouping and so on. I play almost everyday if i'm not too tired from work. 

MR 15 (if that matters).

Hi, I've sent you an in game invite to the Vandal clan. Please us alliance chat to speak to the other clan members. 

If you wish to join our TS and again access to our forums head over to clanaod.net and press the apply button.

Edited by BritishBob

On 10/16/2017 at 8:14 PM, alexis79 said:

Hello :)

In-Game name: alexis79

Thanks

Invite Sent!

22 hours ago, Mujum said:

Keen for a clan ^^

IGN: Mujum

Do you guys have many Australian players?

Invite Sent! I'm not 100% sure, but we have a good handful of members on the other side of the pond :)

1 hour ago, 0rac1e said:

IGN: 0rac1e

Unfortunately, I can't be be 100% confident in how active I'll be since I'm active military, but if I have time I'll try to play at least once every few days.

We have many members in the military and members signed up on the forums can make Leave of Absences to avoid being removed for inactivity (+45 days)

I've sent the In-Game invite but you can also head over and sign up at ClanAOD.net forums after you should see a red "APPLY HERE" at the top of the forums.

Selecting Warframe will bring you to the application form to get signed up for the Warframe division.

Hi, I'd be interested in joining. I'm an old Warframe player from several years back just come back to the game and interested in teaming up with people (and catching up on the metagame!)

I'll warn you I'm somewhat verbose when it comes to chat in-game, though not so much with a mic as my flatmates wouldn't be too happy with me blabbering all the time on it - I can listen-in just fine, but tend to be a typer when it comes to communicating back.

Would love to get back into the game and get some small group stuff going - don't mind if it's high-end raids or low-end group stuff, be it helping newer players get going or farming  stuff. (Not to mention wanting to catch up on everything I missed out on since I last played)

As for being respectful etc, I've had years of experience in online gaming, both MMORPGs and group-games, am mod and admin on forums for a game (Renowned Explorers: International Society) and was second-in-command of a Guild in Guild Wars for 3 years. (I'm not looking for or wanting a leadership position!) So I'd hope all that gave me some experience in the area ;)

I'm Mastery level 14, had all the old favourites pretty much maxed but lacking some of the newer frames and gear (I stopped playing about the time Hyroid came out and remember stuff like the old Hek (you know, where he didn't have a massive bot and just used a Hek shotgun on you). Would love to catch-up somewhat and get back into the game again with a friendly clan!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TromOfMood.

• 2 weeks later...