Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hide/lock out Relics in endless.

(PSN)mmcareen

I'm not sure if this belongs under UI or missions, I'm sure a mod will correct it.  Sorry for the trouble.

Now for my idea.  So, I'm a long time player, very long time player.  Endless was always my thing, T3S, T4I, bring one the prime parts.  It's safe to say when the relic system was introduced, I had a lot of keys, a LOT of keys, which means now... I have a lot of relics.  Too many in fact.  So when I run a endless, I get 15 seconds to look through all my relics, figure out what drops in what.  Then pick one, or I don't get a reward for the next 5 minutes.  I don't want to pick a relic that's vaulted with the rare piece being the vaulted item but the relic only intact, it be a waste.  So my suggestion would be while we are in our ship, we can go to our void relic refinement console, hit square(for PS4) or any button, and that it make it so that relic would not show up in out list when we go to do fissure missions.  It would lock it out.

For some this is not really a problem but for someone like me who has 24 different lith relics, 29 different meso relics, 26 different neo relics and 27 different Axi relics.  15 seconds is not long enough to figure out what I want to use.  This is a very simple answer to that problem.  It wouldn't affect those who don't have that many relics, and will help out those who do.