Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow-mo Death Cam for melee charge kills, ability kills and headshot kills.. please?

Renan.Ruivo

I understand that this might be hard to implement in co-op matches.. but why not make it possible on the solo matches?

You can even make it an option under Gameplay settings.

Death-Cams rule... and i would love to watch some of my kills in stylized slow-motion death cam. Oh god... the awesomeness....

If they ever did do this I would beg for it to be optional, like the slow-motion kill shot in VATS in Fallout.. it gets very old very quickly.

Yes, i hear you loud and well. It definatly should be optional.

But its oh so very satisfying once in a while ^^

Yes, i'm thinking more along the lines of solo-play. And yes, i'm thinking optional.

Could even work for co-op. Death-cams in slow-mo would shave what.. 3 to 4 seconds of gameplay? Make the player invincible while he is experiencing the death-cam (which, again, should be OPTIONAL under settings).

Could even work for co-op. Death-cams in slow-mo would shave what.. 3 to 4 seconds of gameplay? Make the player invincible while he is experiencing the death-cam (which, again, should be OPTIONAL under settings).

Nope, that's a bit too much.

Waste of time, imo.

I'd like to see some very, very brief kill animations. SImple stuff like: kick weapon out of hand, jump, slice in two vertically. Make them optional kill moves. Make it so you can be killed during them so you can only use them tactically. XP bonus when used.

Stuff like this would give combat a bit of depth, but slo-mo kills wouldn't work with MP and mechanics exclusive to SP seem a bit pointless.

Not really thinking this through OP, ships have TONS of enemies on them, if you are killing them with melee, which for me, I do all the freaking time I would get so damn tired of all that slowdown, would eventually add up to minutes wasted watching the exact same cut in half kill over and over and over, now if charge kills did something OTHER then split them in two then sure, why not.

Why this is the reason this is a discussion thread. Someone proposes something, and people pick apart the problems with it.

Indeed, with so many enemies and so many melee based builds, this would become an annoyance. So then why not make it a percentage of the kills only? This game has style, but i really think it needs a slow-mo death cam in one way or another, without becoming an annoyance to everybody.

Yeah, i really miss a death cam.

Killing Floor does it, I don't see a problem here ! :D

Yeah, I was gonna say. Killing floor does it and does it good.

and it's not for all kills, maybe headshot combos or something, in the context of warframe.