Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FPS Drop and Stutter

ArwynJade

I have been recently experiencing stutter during gameplay and just standing still in my ship. It starts before the game is fully open. I click "Play" and the Windows Gameplay bar glitches so that it's more or less showing twice on the screen.

In addition, there is lagging between the keyboard and screen. When checking fps, it reads at 20. 

The following are my specs: 

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Processor: Intel i5@3.8GHz

RAM: 32GB

Video card: Geforce GTX 1080Ti

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Warframe. I have reinstalled and double-checked drivers. The only things that improved the fps and stuttering was turning anti-aliasing to max and reducing the quality of the image, which only improved it marginally. I apologize if I sound frustrated with this but I have attempted playing the game multiple times before now and while not unplayable, it is difficult.

You haven't said resolution or settings so not sure what you're playing with but do you get the same issues when set at the absolute lowest settings.  Having said that the bit where 'increasing anti aliasing' makes it sound like your gpu isn't going into it's full power mode to me. 

Check for any power saving settings on your cpu/gpu/pci express slot (nvidia control and windows power settings) etc.  Turn off all the screen capture stuff in xbox app and steam is you're using it and personally I'd ditch geforce experience if you have that installed too. 

It could be your gpu isn't giving you it's full performance and as such you'll get low performance in the game. 

On 03/09/2017 at 8:18 AM, ArwynJade said:

snip