Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heads Disappearing

(PSN)IceVampire18

• 2 weeks later...

I have it worse i can use any weapon any frame if i go invisible by prisma shade i STAY headless and have no syndana on till the end of the mission sometimes, Sometimes i look normal and friends tell me im headless and sometimes goign invisible again fixes it. 

PLEASE fix this. I want to enjoy my hard earned tennogen! Three updates i read the fixes and still havent seen this addressed. i asked people on PS4 on the chat and others say it happens to them too.

figured i would try to help DE with upload of pics of bugs ive faced here.

ps_messages_20170924_112033_by_kaitenken unintended invisible first person veiw nekros.

ps_messages_20170924_112018_by_kaitenken

nova tennogen skin i cant even engine as i dont have a head here either.

ps_messages_20170924_111938_by_kaitenken

my friend screen shotting my headless ember prime.

ps_messages_20170924_111948_by_kaitenken

Brand New equinox tonnogen skin i cant enjoy with this glitch

ps_messages_20170924_112116_by_kaitenken

my headless nekros prime and my friends headless warframe in the back.

PLEASE DE FIX THIS! Im probably not gonna spend any more money on fashion frame till this is fixed. I have syndannas i cant see. Heads i cant see. Randomly i go Completely invisible to the point the char model disappears. Ill send a screen cap of my builds that this happens with too.

ALthough it doesnt matter which builds i use as long as prisma shade is involved or a huras kubrow.

ps_messages_20170924_114105_by_kaitenken

ps_messages_20170924_114133_by_kaitenken

ps_messages_20170924_114120_by_kaitenken

ps_messages_20170924_114114_by_kaitenken

ps_messages_20170924_114109_by_kaitenken

no companion weapon equiped.

Like i said please Fix this ive been waiting almost 6 months patiently for a fix. It started just before octavia. thankyou for your time.

This bug's been happening for months. I recorded this back in May. It's not just the head that disappears, but any cloth effects on the WF. Limbo's coattails, Harrow's skirt, etc. It's just visual, and there does seem to be some host/client disconnect as I've had clanmates report my head is missing even though I can see it on my screen.

This is happening with me on the xbox when i pick Ivara. Her head seems to disappear at random on a regular basis in missions. Sometimes her legs disappear as well. So i have just a torso thats visable.

And i dont know if this is also a bug, but there is also a blue glow around most primary weapons when holding them, when using ivara. I dont use blue colours on my frames, and it looks like same effect that shade(companion) puts on you to make you invisible, when enemies are close. Its like its getting stuck on the weapon.

I think both may be a bug with Shade(companion), will test it later on, and update.

PS. sorry if this isnt the right place.

Edited by (XB1)Deadly Moves

This problem seem to be old, last time i've played was around 4 months ago and i can easily remember that happening.

Something doesn't look to work when invisibility is enabled by either Shane Or (forgot the exact name) the stealth kubrow.

I hope it will be fixed, i personally am a rather easily annoyed person, that bug make me REALLY really uncomfortable..

Here's a link to a moment when it happens.

https://account.xbox.com/fr-CA/gameclip/06ad923d-fec8-4f0a-abab-cb472a70f7f0?gamertag=QC FrankJack&scid=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000