The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is this a thing?

Vitamin.Ex

3 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

At first I thought it was just another one of these threads whining about the high Hema costs.

But wow, I was terribly wrong. This is quite an interesting find.

People still complain about the Hema? Personally, I like what they did with the cost, it's just too bad the gun isn't really worth it. If you want life steal on a weapon the Hirudo and the Furis+augment is way better than the Hema.

4 hours ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

People still complain about the Hema? Personally, I like what they did with the cost, it's just too bad the gun isn't really worth it. If you want life steal on a weapon the Hirudo and the Furis+augment is way better than the Hema.

Hema and Paracyst (I swear it was that one) has lower Life Steal compared to Hir and Fur.

3 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Solution : increase the market price from 10 to 50.

Sound like Nerf, and some one might say : Pay2.

1 hour ago, DesFrSpace said:

Sound like Nerf, and some one might say : Pay2.

It's joke D:
Seriously, the right solution would be to reduce the speed up craft to 5-7 platinums. Even at this price, I doubt anybody would pay, considering how common their are in invasions.

On 9/5/2017 at 11:03 AM, MagPrime said:

Probably because DE loves their timegates.

want it now, you pay.  Don't want to pay? You wait.

If you craft a Forma the rush cost on it is 10p and the cost of it in the market is 20p, Forma seems to be correct. Now they need to fix the rush cost of Mut Mass, Deto Inject, and Field just because it's a ripoff to new players who don't know much about it.