Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggle flashlight

Fugana

Many times during missions on earth and Eris i wish there was a toggle flashlight with me, for example 2 mins ago i just exited a Kuva mission just because i cant see anything, everything is pitch dark and its not from my monitor nor its from the brightness of the game, just the level design and the lack of lights in Eris and Earth -.- 
Pls give us toggle flashlight. 

I wish that there was something even more immersive than a flashlight in those situations. We're running around in bio-mechanical space ninja armors, wouldn't it be awesome if in low light spots like the ones in Eris there was some kind of subtle predator-vision overlay? Maybe just some very faint ray-tracing to outline hard surfaces without compromising the dark atmosphere.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6.9.2017 at 6:23 PM, AlphaPHENIX said:

I want this for exactly the opposite of your reason, to always turn it off.

Seriously I just HATE it and not making any sence is only one of the reasons.

Same. Nighttime Earth is awesome. But the flashlight just, it does something that makes my eyes uncomfrotable. When I Prowl with Ivara, the flashlight is gone and everything looks better and my eyes don't feel like their straining as much. 

I get the whole feel and mood thing that flashlights bring to dark areas. But an option to turn it off is something I just want. Even if it's a toggle in the options menu.