Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Devstream Date: Devstream #98 on September 15!

[DE]Rebecca

Some of these gif's are bringing back such memories.

We need more.

28 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Hopefully never...just my opinion.

Wait, why?

I don't really use Excalibur let alone his Proto version, but even I would like one less plastic glossy textured mess of a model in this game. The crusade must carry on.

Edited by Valiant

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Wait, why?

I don't really use Excalibur let alone his Proto version, but even I would like one less plastic glossy textured mess of a model in this game. The crusade must carry on.

Because it will ruin every single one of my colour schemes...and I am that kind of guy who uses the same colour schemes on everything.

So I will have these two options when the PBR comes. A: Completely recolour ALL of my frames AND weapons. B: Never use my favorite Excalibur skin again...and given that he is my most used frame yes, yes I will be mad.

My favorite starter weapon was already ruined not too long ago, that was the MK-1 Bo and by ruined I mean the remodel was unnecessary, and makes it not even look like a Bo anymore.

That was the first strike for DE, Prototype Armour PBR will be second if they don't give us the option to revert it, third and higly possible will be even slightly messing up a Zephyr rework and/or Zephyr Prime's design...given that she is next in line for Prime Access (unleass Mirage stealls it, cause you know, popularity contests) I am not exactly expecting to play the game for a lot longer.

PS: Dishonrable mentions here the Earth Remaster and visual change of Wall Running.

Good news and may be the first stream I'll watch since I started playing. Nice Valkyr Prime Fashionframe also. Looks "exactly" like mine, aside from her having another front sigil and gold instead of silver parts. Couldn't believe it at first when it almost looked like my Valkyr P :)

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey everyone!

Between PAX and continuing Plains of Eidolon development, we have scheduled our next Devstream for Friday, Sept 15! We miss you all and are looking forward to getting back on the couch. Our Q&A thread will go live next Wednesday!

In the meantime, let's have a Warframe gif party.

tumblr_oneeu7OZLW1u2fnswo1_500.gif

what!?! what happened to the 08/09/2017 devstream? Why does PAX break an entire devstream slot off? 08/09/2017 will be a total of 3 week ends since your last devstream why is that? You should still do a devstream on the 8th otherwise PAX and many other events keep breaking schedule and making us wait for much longer :(

34 minutes ago, Arniox said:

what!?! what happened to the 08/09/2017 devstream? Why does PAX break an entire devstream slot off? 08/09/2017 will be a total of 3 week ends since your last devstream why is that? You should still do a devstream on the 8th otherwise PAX and many other events keep breaking schedule and making us wait for much longer :(

Don't think they care. Don't mean to sound harsh at all.

Edited by ImpyMidna